Revolut Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was intense. One one hour examen and then a take home task. Ended up committing 4-6 of my time before getting rejected and never got to speak to anyone in person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

It was a great interview process overall. It was on their HQ and I felt more than welcomed during the whole process. They informed me of the current status and Totally would recommend people applying

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revolut in June 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 stages. The first interview is with a Talent Associate covering your motivation, high-level experience and asks some basic SQL questions. There will also cover the process and salary expectations. The next part will consist of a take-home assignment covering 5 SQL questions that get progressively more difficult and visualisation task using MetaBase. The third stage will consist of two 30-minute interviews with a Founder Associate and Product Manager, which will be competency and technically focused respectively. The last round is a cultural-fit interview with the Head of Data Engineering.

Interview Questions

• How do you find the numbers of rows in a table?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.