Revolut Compliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Compliance Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

2.5

Compliance Interview

Interview

Very thorough. Great tasks to handle in a timely manner. Showed interest in onboarding knowledgeable staff which is definitely a must in the compliance department. The answers to the questions are definitely not for grabs from random pages off the internet. Real knowledge is required to deal with them and a deep fraud oriented approach and mindset.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Submit resume, reviewed by HR. Video call invitation accepted - speak with hiring manager via google hangout. You may have a different experience but my interview process turned sour as soon as I spoke with the hiring manager. Worked out for the best, I would never work for someone who behaves like that, no matter how much I loved the product.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a single question. ‘Tell me about your current role’. This person spoke in the most bored, disinterested tone I’d seen in a professional environment. I continued with the call despite this as I had dedicated the time for this video call.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.