Revolut Compliance Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Revolut

1.0

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring process has been very easy and simply perfect. 3 interview (2 seniors and the CEO) in less then a month and straight to the offer. The in house recruiter has followed all the situation keeping me updated every time (one of the best I never met in this kind of environment). Wonderful experience and no wasting time. Exactly how should be an hiring process!

Interview Questions

• As per their philosophy Revolut has on top of his priority always the AML and Compliance improvement and this is what the hiring questions were concentrate.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

highly disorganized, someone emailed and said they would like me to my availabilities on Doodle which I did, then nothing, I emailed at 9.00 the day of the supposed interview, just to check if we still have an interview as I did not received any interview confirmation. well! no answer, I have tried to call and surprisingly revolut does not have either a RH department ( it's a start up but still), or an office number. I waited for my interview and the interviewer emailed me and said that he was busy at a meeting, and I should book another slot which I did for the next day. the next day, I have to wait 30 min before receiving a message from the same interviewer to check if am still around for an interview. Long story short, they are very disorganize, make you waste your time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.