Revolut Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

1.7

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Had 1 phone interview with a recruiter and never responded back with any answer or next steps. Reached out to her several times for feedback, but she never responded. The company is relatively unknown in the US and is trying to expand in both New York and San Francisco.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask questions, but was selling on how Revolut was the top desired place to work for in Europe   Answer Question

Revolut Response

3 Mar 2020 – Stronger Together

Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience. Our recruitment flow includes providing a response to every candidate, even if they are unsuccessful in the end. We will pass your feedback on to our recruitment team to ensure that this does not happen again.

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I apply to the job online and get an invite for a phone interview. On the day of, no one shows for the call. I e-mail twice; initially at the 5 minute mark asking if they need to reschedule or are running late. I wait for the length of the meeting, and send a second e-mail letting them know I waited the whole time without successfully connecting with anyone. No replies.

I follow up a few days later, asking if we can reschedule. I get their out of office reply. I write to their back up, and they're like sorry to hear they'll get back to you when they return.

They do, and we set up another time. Again...no show. I e-mail them asking if they are running late or need to reschedule. Ten minutes into the twenty minute call they cancel the invite. Soon thereafter, they send me a different Google Hangouts link. We finally connect.

They start off the conversation by asking if we were supposed to talk before. I say yes. They don't apologize, don't explain themselves, and move on to the questions. Every time I give them an answer, they follow up with a question asking for exactly what I just gave them. Not to mention all the questions they asked could have been answered by looking at my resume. I would have tried to give them examples, but considering we only had 10 minutes it didn't seem like we had enough time to truly review my background. They give me about 1 minute to ask any questions. Even though they ran late, our call was not extended. So the whole call was 10 minutes.

Considering I discovered during the call that I would be working with this person, and if you check their Glassdoor reviews people seem to be gaming the system.. They have a 4.0 rating, yet if you actually read these positively rated reviews, the content is actually quite negative...! I decided to withdraw myself from the running. I send them an e-mail to let them know, and I don't receive a response.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with employee relations?
      Have you done administrative work?
      Do you have experience with recruiting?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Unfortunately, I didn't feel comfortable with the responses I received to my questions. The interviewer didn't fill me with confidence that they had the knowledge of a HR function nor was there a response which identified a developed global HR strategy. It may not be the case in reality but this was how it came across when the answers were vague.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revolut in April 2019.

Interview

* Very professional.
    * Quick process.
    * The confirmation for hiring was submitted in 24 hours.
    * Some technical issues but didn't effect communication.
    * They wanted to understand how great fit to the culture I will be.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.