Revolut Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

3.2

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a Recruiter who had been at the company for a few months. He seemed inexperience asking me very basic questions he was reading off a sheet or computer and as I answered had to wait for him to write notes. He barely explained the role to me, seemed like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

I applied on their website and was contacted 2 days later for an initial phone screen. General questions about my background and experience. Next day was given a job specific test that all potential candidates take. Passed and moved on to a video interview with the HM. Another video interview with the TA Manager later that week. The final interview was an in-person panel interview with 6 members of North American operations (4 max at one time). Difficult if you are not prepared. Everyone I met with were super friendly and passionate about Revolut. Doing my reseach and learning more about Revolut really sold me on how big they could be here once launched. Overall a great experience!

Interview Questions

Revolut Response

5 Nov 2019 – Stronger Together.

We are happy to hear about your positive experience and have you on board!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Long, calls, face to face multiple, case study. Enthusiastic recruitment team, but the business area stakeholders were rude and dismissive. Clearly the pressure of hiring people into that department lowered their appreciation for the recruitment team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Process was smooth, great communication from the recruitment team at Revolut. First stage was a quick telephone call followed by an assignment which was long but definitely kept my brain ticking.

Interview Questions

• The task was probably the toughest part of the interview process.   Answer Question

Revolut Response

3 Feb 2020 – Stronger Together

Hey, thanks for giving us your feedback on your recruitment experience with us. We’ve been working hard on improving our communications with candidates and we’ll pass on your comments to our teams to let them know they’ve been doing a great job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Absolutely shocking recruiter. I applied for the role and was contacted within a couple of days and arranged an original screen which he was 5 mins late for. We briefly touched on money where I stated my expectations and was assured these could be met. I then completed an online assesment which pointless and as long as you can read, you can complete it. I was then asked to come on site to the office for an interview. Upon arriving, I was then told I was interviewing for a Lead role. I hadn't been given any prep for what I was interviewing for nor the actual job, I had thought I was coming for the job I had applied for, which would be logical. The rooms were not booked properly and we had to hunt around the office for spare space. I was then called after the interview and asked "Did you bring your personality" and so many others that clearly showed no notes were being taken nor was he listening. He then said that they would look to pay £45k for a senior role, about £20k shy of my expectations and over £10k on my current comp and then said I had not been listening to what he had said. I then received an email 2 days later saying 'Sorry we're not going to hire you' Seriously?! You call this candidate experience? Absolute poor show. The other recruiter did call to apologise to say this was not best practice within the business. But unfortunately, if you're paying £45k for seniors, you can't expect much different to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Did you bring your personality
      Where do you see yourself in 2/5 years
      What do you enjoy about recruitment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very nice and smooth. Interviewers were personable and prepared - they asked interesting and challenging questions .
    The communication during the whole process was fabulous, I knew what to expect at all times and they never threw me off track.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Contacted on LinkedIn, arranged telephone interview and then given a home test and told to contact if I had any questions. When I asked for clarity on an ambiguously written question I was told that they could not answer the questions for me, which seemed unnecessary considering I had only asked for clarity on what they were asking.

After completing the lengthy test I waited weeks for feedback (any emails I sent in the meantime were ignored). Eventually they called and said my results were excellent and invited me for a face to face interview. It took another week for the interview to be scheduled.

The interview was conducted in two halves, the first half was with recruiters and went well. The second half was with a gentleman whose job was not made entirely clear to me. He was rather hostile and dismissive of my answers throughout the interview.

It has been 2 weeks since my interview and I have still not had any feedback. As a Recruiter myself I am rather surprised by the delays and lack of communication throughout this process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a truth that you believe in that everybody else disagrees with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Very fluid process. I applied directly and was contacted within 3 days. I had a video screen with a member of the recruitment team then sent a home task that afternoon. Whilst I had a week to complete the task, the recruiter also checked in half way through this period to see if I understood the task and had any questions (a nice touch!) They reviewed my task within 30 minutes of me sending it over and was booked in for a final interview the following week, with two members of the recruitment team and another employee. Had to do an onsite role-play as part of the final interview, followed by a debrief. I received feedback and an offer within 24 hours. Overall a great process!

The team did a great job of selling the opportunity at every touch point, as well as being open about reviews on Glassdoor and exposes in the press about working culture. It's good its being recognised and changes are being made to alter this perception.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Revolut? What are your goals in the next 5-10 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process. First you go through a screening call, secondly, you have a home task which takes approximately 6 or so hours (in my case - depending on how much you want to impress). The final interview is competency-based.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Application - video interview - home task - F2F with a hiring manager in the office. Very vibrant office with important facilities available for employees. Great meeting with some other team members and talk about their day-to-day jobs and other activities.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational interview - they told me about themselves first and asked questions such as:
      Why Revolut
      Why the position   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.