Rightmove Account Manager Estate Agency Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 37 interviews

164 Comments

Join the conversation on

Rightmove

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Rightmove (Milton Keynes, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

HR were useless. Took weeks to get to phone interview, they called me 1hr after scheduled time (obviously forgot me) which was successful, then they took a further 2 weeks to arrange face to face with line manager. They initially wanted me to travel 6 hours one way to meet mgr, my agency told them no. Line manager very arrogant and grilled me for 2.5 hours. I was asked specific property industry questions which was unfair as I’m not within industry. He took over my presentation when I was 1 slide in! After my face to face they took 2 weeks to come back to say they didn’t think I was strong enough. If I would have been challenged on my current industry I would have been strong, considering I held my own for 2.5 hours its not a great reason!

Interview Questions
  • Why should I have you on my team, when I already have X, X and X within my team. Talk to me about the property market... Tell me whats happening in the market at the moment...
    Answer Question