River Island Clothing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 555 of over 555 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

River Island Clothing

Application

I interviewed at River Island Clothing

Interview

The interview usually takes place in a Group style setting. scenario based questions are then asked , you may volunteer or you are selected to answer how you would approach the situation. The role and responsibilities are explained to you. You are then sent out onto the shop floor to build an outfit within a given time frame and asked to sell it to the group.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an unhappy customer ?
    1 Answer

River Island Clothing

Application

I interviewed at River Island Clothing

Interview

Quick group interview followed by a styling task. We had to work in groups and use the items from the shop floor to create an outfit inspired by a celebrity.

Interview Questions
  • What's currently trending? How would you approach customers?

River Island Clothing

Application

I interviewed at River Island Clothing

Interview

Group interview that went for an hour or so. Brought a rail of items and asked to style for a man and women for a specific event. Was then given a tour of the store.

Interview Questions
  • Typical customer service questions and knowledge of the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England, England)

Interview

Tell us About the company What can you bring to the company What Skills you can bring to the company Tell me a bit about yourself Overall review of the company was great

River Island Clothing

Application

I interviewed at River Island Clothing

Interview

Was told on the phone that the video call interview was just a friendly chat and that there is nothing to prepare. When in the video call, I was being asked difficult questions about the brand etc which would need preparation. Was really dissappointed with this

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite product right now? Who is your favourite designer?

River Island Clothing

Application

I interviewed at River Island Clothing

Interview

Great experience, was very thoughtful and thorough, the interview was done through HR and online and felt natural and lovely - ask questions based on portfolio of work and the job at hand

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England, England)

Interview

Good, staff were nice and informative. Shame I didn’t get the job, but was told to apply for anything further when something comes about again. Seems like a friendly place to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Bangor, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had one interview, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. I sat in a room with someone interviewing me and we sat at separate sides of the room due to Covid. The interview went on for about 15 to 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Leeds, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

It takes place over a google teams meeting and you are asked multiple questions about you as a person and your past experience.They ask you questions such as how are you keeping up with the fashion industry? And who there biggest rival is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Manchester, England, England)

Interview

It was a group interview with around maybe 10 other people. Asked us questions about ourselves and then we had to split into groups and do a task where we had to pick out an outfit and sell it to the group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 555 Interviews