Robert Bird Group Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Robert Bird Group Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bird Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bird Group (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and professional. Firstly, they asked me a lot of questions on the technical test of their assessment centre and then a lot of questions were based on my CV.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time that you argued with someone and how did you solve this issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bird Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

Interview

Initially, there is a meeting with the rest of the candidates and a presentation. Then follows a personal and a team test. Finally, it is the interview stage, which refers to the previous tests and general questions on a variety of projects.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply in Robert Bird Group?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bird Group in December 2018.

Interview

Application online on Robert Bird website and then they email me after a couple of week for scheduling an interview at Robert Bird Office. They are very friendly and helpful.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bird Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2017.

Interview

I reached the office well ahead of time and was greeted well.And was then taken to room for interview with the Director-Head of buildings who asked me some questions related to BMD and University projects

Interview Questions

• Basic Bending moment and shear force questions.Questions related to my projects at University since I was a recent graduate   Answer Question
    • Multiple choice questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.