Roche Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Roche Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Roche

2.0

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Interview process was a 3 step process. First 2 rounds was telephonic and the final round was face to face. I got a call for the interview within a week of application submission.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roche (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone call interview and after two in personal, one with HR and one with the managers. As far as i know now there are 3 rounds. I got the feedback in 1 week.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2012.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Know the requirements for the position

Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.