Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Interview Questions

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Two interviews, More of a conversation than a Q & A process. The manager is nice. Mostly questions about previous experience with the company and how it can add value to the this position. Also, questions about academic background are not common.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience? Why do you think you are a good fit? ....etc   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is online, even if you currently work for the company and still have to follow protocol process.
    Interview is rather easy with a lot of scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a position where you had to reprimand an employee?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Two back to back interviews with one manager and one team member. The manager was mainly behavioural and the team member gave a rather difficult case. I didn't get to the next round so don't know how many rounds it is.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter within a week of applying for the job.
    My interviewer was late in arriving. He arrived after 10am which is when the interview was scheduled for. It was a casual, laid-back process. The questions were standard and fair. He said he was impressed with me and that I was in the top 3 from 156 candidates. He also said that I would have to do a second interview but that everything should happen within a week.

After a week, I called to follow up. He said he needed another 7 to 10 days. After that time I contacted him again and he basically ghosted me. He would not respond to emails (2) or phone calls (2). After a month, he finally did respond to ask me in for another interview for early next week (It's a Thursday when he asks.) I respond the same day suggesting the following Tuesday. And then the same thing happened as before...he doesn't respond. Then after anther week goes by, I decide to send one last email. He writes back, "yeah, not sure when I'll be able to hire." 6 weeks+ for nothing. The whole process was utterly unprofessional not to mention downright rude.

To make matters worse, I tried following up with the original recruiter who contacted me. 3 times. She has ignored all 3 emails.

I have read Rogers responses to some of these interview reviews and it says, if you want to discuss further contact us at RogersRecruitng@rci email address. If an actual recruiter ignores you, I think it's safe to say this email address will too.

This process was colossal waste of time and was completely disheartening to a job seeker.

You are Human Resources. Try to be both - a resource AND a human. All people deserve the courtesy of a response.

If anyone on the talent acquisition team is ever looking for work, I hope you are treated better than the way you apparently treat those applying to you.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of an AP?   1 Answer

Rogers Communications Response

18 Jan 2018 – Human Resources

Thanks for your honest review. We're sorry that you had a negative interview experience and felt disheartened during your job search. We've flagged your review to the recruitment leadership team and... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2010.

Interview

started with general awareness questions and then Technical side.
    asked for code writing in C language for simple programs
    Assessed the flexibility to work with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Process was several months start to finish.
    Phone interview with recruitment consultant, who shortlists candidates for in-person interviews with the local team. first in-person interview with manager and team members locally. Lots of questions focus on work culture and what attracted you. Also, behavioral questions. They want people who can learn effectively and share their values.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and few technical questions
      SQL Join and SDLC   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.