Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Had a phone interview which was about 10 min followed by a in person interview at the location where you’d be expected to go to and work. Standard interview that asked simple questions and a little role play of how you’d handle a call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and what can you bring to the team/ what qualifies you for this role   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Too lengthy for what it is, it’s a pretty straight forward job and they treated it like they were hiring a neurosurgeon. Chill a bit on the interview process, you may find some great employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

They make you do an assessment after you send your application in, then they will give you a phone interview for 30 mins. Then another assessment to see if you are compatible to work from home then a second interview.

Journalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Three supervisors. Pretty intimidating.. Not very comfortable. I was also given a written test. It really wasn't the best experience, to be honest. But I'm glad I got the job.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Cold, uninviting, and obvious that they were doing interviews on formality only. It was quite clear that their intentions were always to hire internally. Unfortunately for me of course.

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

This was an interview for the Digital New Grad Leadership Program. The interview process started with a Codility test where you can use a language of your choice to solve a easy problem.

Interview Questions

• A simple problem that could be solved using a for-loop.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.