Roland Berger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Roland Berger Interview Questions

Interviews at Roland Berger

3.4

Consulting Interview

Interview

This was my 1st round for the interview. Took a little less than an hour total. The interviewer was a Roland Berger consultant. They asked some behavior questions such as how passionate you are about consulting and what is RB different from other consulting firms. After which we had a case study.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very straight forward. A case and some behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The case was definitely challenging and tripped me up. Good experience for later interviews though, where I was able to go on and get an offer elsewhere.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roland Berger.

Interview

not hard,several little case questions, the employer asked me about my former internship experience in other consulting companies, and was quite interested in why would I want the summer internship position instead of other companies.

Interview Questions

• estimate how many customers there are in Starbucks in a Monday morning   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied online through company website. Referred to Detroit office. First round interview with partner consisted of standard behavioral, followed by a business case.

Did not reach the second round.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

2 rounds - first round on campus and 2nd round in Boston Office. Both rounds were case interviews (in the 1st round, one case and one behavioral interview with the same consultant), and in the 2nd round, 1 behavioral, 2 cases, and 1 written case. The written case was presented to two consultants in a presentation format, with a Q&A section at the end.

Interview Questions

• How would you size the economic impact from a municipal park system?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (New York, NY (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

I got almost no fit questions, we went directly to the case studies. The case was invented on the spot but required a certain solution that I could not get.

Interview Questions

• Find a way to improve the sales of a certain product.   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, interview process went smoothly. 1 45 min case and behavioral. The interviewer was friendly and engaged the entire time. Helps move you along if you get stuck on the case. I received a phone call after the weekend with some feedback on how I did, which is very helpful. Unfortunately, it came down to a fit situation, and I did not move on in the process.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview to discuss prior experience and conduct an overall business knowledge test followed by an in-office super day with other final round applicants. Super day consisted of a group lunch with recent hires, various personality, fit and business questions with some senior consultants, and an in-house case study and presentation with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Do you think Tesla's valuation is justified?   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

After attending an on campus info session and submitting an online application I was contacted to set up an on campus interview. There was a reception the night before to get to meet the interviewers and then a 30 minute interview with a RB employee.

Interview Questions

• Case study that had a mix of qualitative and quantitative aspects. There were also a number of straightforward behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on campus, was invited to the interview two days before the interview. The interviewer was really nice and wanted the interviewee to feel comfortable. Started with the case (a lot of math) following by "walk me through your resume" and couple behavioral questions. Got the call from the interviewer the same evening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why Roland Berger?
      Tell me about a time when you had a conflict in a group setting.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.