Roland Berger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Roland Berger Interview Questions

Interviews at Roland Berger

3.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied on Handshake. Interviewed on campus and then in the office. Case study in first round, not very difficult case and a few behavioral questions. Interviewer was very willing to help through the case and wanted you to do well. Emails were always very pleasant and responsive.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviewed at the Montreal office. Got asked standard questions one could expect in a consulting interview. Interviewers were quite rude (or pretended to be), often rolling their eyes at personal question answers that played very well at other firms. I left the interview not wanting to work at the company/office.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very straight forward. A case and some behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The case was definitely challenging and tripped me up. Good experience for later interviews though, where I was able to go on and get an offer elsewhere.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Roland Berger in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds made up of 2 interviews each. The first two rounds consisted of cases and a discussion with my interviewer. The last round consisted of discussions with partners about my motivations

Interview Questions

• Pick an industry and give a brief overview of where you see it going in the next 5-10 years   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through university recruiting and then got an interview. The process is pretty quick and I had the response by the end of the week. There is a case component and behavioral component.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger.

Interview

Applied to the Middle East Office, had a first round phone interview, that had 30 minutes of normal behavioral questions, and 30 minutes of a case. The case was a estimation question.

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roland Berger.

Interview

I applied online at the company website. Two days after a telephone interview was scheduled and conducted same day with in person interview scheduled for a week later at the company's physical location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us   Answer Question
    • How will your educational and professional experience help you with the position you applied for   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview to discuss prior experience and conduct an overall business knowledge test followed by an in-office super day with other final round applicants. Super day consisted of a group lunch with recent hires, various personality, fit and business questions with some senior consultants, and an in-house case study and presentation with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Do you think Tesla's valuation is justified?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round over the phone - 45mins ; second round at their offices - roughly 4 hours. Received offer same day. Friendly and transparent communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Typical consulting questions. Why consulting? Why Roland Berger? Two structuring cases, one written case and a few behavioral interviews.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roland Berger (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

After attending an on campus info session and submitting an online application I was contacted to set up an on campus interview. There was a reception the night before to get to meet the interviewers and then a 30 minute interview with a RB employee.

Interview Questions

• Case study that had a mix of qualitative and quantitative aspects. There were also a number of straightforward behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.