Rolls-Royce Engineering Summer Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

3.5

Engineering Summer Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The day consisted of a meet and greet, personal presentations, group activity and technical interview. The staff were very nice and helped when you got stuck. It was easy to converse with them during the lunch which made the day less stressful. They weren't there to catch you out.

Interview Questions

• How does a gas turbine work? How would you cool down the turbines?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Engineering Summer Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England).

Interview

I applied online, then took the online tests and was invited to an assessment day in Derby. The assessment day consisted of a motivation interview, a technical interview and a group project. The technical interview was one hour long and the questions were very specific to Rolls-Royce and jet engines. The group project was quite fun though.

Interview Questions

• What are some of our clients?   2 Answers
    • What external regulations affect Rolls-Royce in terms of protecting the environment and what organisations decide on these regulations?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through the engineering lifecycle of a jet engine from the client's requirements to the production line   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.