Rose Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Rose Associates

2.8

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose Associates (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

25-30 minute interview of basic questions about property management. I was contacted a year later asking if I was still interested in an opportunity working with Rose. I am a highly qualified candidate but unfortunately I still not chosen for any of the positions available. I applied for the Assistant Property manager position in Brooklyn. The interviewer kept offering me lower positions in different areas of New York from Westchester, Long Island, to Manhattan. I feel insulted that my time was wasted with this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience

Are you familiar with using the Yardi system?

Is this the only role that you are willing to take being that we have other positions as well that may be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rose Associates (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

brief and precise, entered the room, sat down for a 1 on 1 interview, questions were asked, and answered, a few back and forth, then i got accepted for the drug test.
    i went for the test and passed with flying colors, then i got a call which said i was accepted into the position.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rose Associates (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Just one phone call from head of HR. She called me about another position that i did not apply for. Told me about the role and then began asking me aboout my work experience.

Doorman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Greet our clients, Customer service, Help out with heavy things, fire safety
    Monitored nurse date entry
    Escort Nurse for Home Visit
    Screen, Recruit, General Office duties
    HC Plus
    Sandata Technogie
    Long term web
    Registry for NYC HHA

Interview Questions

• Are your previous employer willing to take you back?   1 Answer

Revenue Management and Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose Associates (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very straight-forward. Very welcoming and they make you feel comfortable.
    First: Phone interview for brief background.
    Second: In person interview at New York Midtown office. Behavioral plus Technical Questions.

It is a plus to have knowledge of Real Estate before going for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you use data to optimally price rental units?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rose Associates in May 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR to review background
    Meet with HR face to face to discuss the same items discussed on the phone
    Meet with Manager review experience and expertise
    Meet with Director review experience and expertise
    Take assessment test
    FInal Interview was to conduct a presentation to a group of 4

Interview Questions

• Standard interview, just drawn out   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rose Associates (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process as well organized and met with a professional staff. Interviewed with two supervisors and the head of HR. After all screenings were done, I was hired. This company knows how to make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your duties from your last job?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.