Ross Stores Front End Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ross Stores Front End Supervisor Interview Questions

2.2

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Kansas City, MO (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The manager called me and asked when I was available to come in and talk, I told her the day and arrived 10 minutes early. She then proceed to tell me that I arrived too early and said that I made her feel rushed while sh was helping cashier. After the line slowed down we went to the office, and she sat down and asked me questions on my availability and my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your past job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ross Stores

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Lewisville, TX (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Short, fast,& easy. After my one on one I was called in to begin work within two to three business days. The first day on the job I was trained and my paperwork was completely finish and filed before my shift was complete.

Interview Questions

• Am I a very good teamworker   1 Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call about a week later and ask to come in for an interview. initial interview tells you about job and ask about experience. Then come in for another interview to fill out paperwork and watch orientation video.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to intervene during an argument.   Answer Question

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight-forward. They did a short phone interview, inquiring about availability and if I was currently employed elsewhere. My first in store interview lasted about half an hour, asking basic questions like, "Why do you want to work here?" "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" "What could you being to the company if hired?" After that, another in-store interview was scheduled with a different manager the following week and that interview asked more detailed questions such as, "Describe a time in which you had to go above your job expectations?" "How well do you deal with things going on in your personal life and not letting it affect your work?"

After that interview I received a call that I got the job only a day later.

Interview Questions

• To my mind, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was typical of a retail store interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I had little experience but, at least at my store, the managers are rational people that would listen to reasoning and they would seriously consider the person's requests before making a decision.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabaster, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Alabaster, AL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Job Shadowing is a good way to find out more about careers with a minimal time commitment. Just like any kind of company/career research, job-shadowing can occur at various stages of one's career development: Which is why the job was a piece of cake!

Interview Questions

• What do you do? What are the duties/functions/responsibilities of your job?   1 Answer

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Crystal Lake, IL (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Went through a few managers, no really tough interview questions. Hiring process was very quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a bit difficult since I already had a job I was not willing to leave it for less than what I was currently making and Ross didn't want to give me more than what I was currently making.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Long Beach, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Put in an application. Less then a week later got a call for a group interview, at that point we had an interview 2 days later. Simple basic questions, fun not really stressful. Less than a week got the job offer. Accepted because I was DESPERATE because of the economy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE minimum wage or nothing

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ross Stores (Lake Charles, LA (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy. Asked simple questions about customer service and scenarios then asked how I would handle each one. There were a lot of questions about me I had to answer. What my goals are and achievements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did not meet your customers needs and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very competitive they accepted what I asked for.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

The manager was great she made it very comfortable.

Front End Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores.

Interview

Filled application, kept calling back to speaking to hiring manager. Finally received an interview. Interview consisted of Why do you want to work here, and What can you tell me about your past experience in retail. Manager was very nice and informative. Just have to be persistent just like any other job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.