Royal Air Force Logistics Officer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 51 interviews

Interviews at Royal Air Force

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
4.0
HardAverageEasy

Royal Air Force

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Royal Air Force in Nov 2018

Interview

The filter interview was much tougher than it was let on to be in the P2 Presentation. Interview did not start off well as I did not turn up with the right ID documents or admin. The interviewer listed many documents that, from my P2 Presentation, I was not informed to bring. So make sure you contact your local recruitment centre to double check documents before interview. The interview lasted just over one hour (not 45mins). I would say that it was split into three sections: 1) is about you 2) about the RAF 3) current affairs. I found the section about the RAF the most difficult as I was asked questions like, 'What is the name of a RAF base situated in Lincoln and what is it's role?' I did not realise I needed to know specific name bases, I only knew the generic ones and ones that were near me. During the interview, I was thrown off by the first question of, 'describe what responsibilities you had between the aged of 11-16 years old?' I found it difficult to come up with examples of when I was so young, so make sure you are prepared for those early responsibility questions. Was asked, 'what is the definition of air power? What are the characteristics of air power?' I found these questions hard to answer on the top of my head. The answer was actually a lot easier than I thought it was in the interview. Was also asked, 'what is a future aircraft that is being built currently in the RAF?' I only researched one current aircraft and I was also asked to give more examples of current aircraft. Was also asked, 'what was the last country to join NATO?' These sort of questions, if you know the answer you know, if you don't it shows. Current Affairs section was really nice. Make sure you are ready to be grilled on your opinion and why you are arguing your point. Be ready to support your argument with evidence and statistics.

Interview Questions
  • describe what responsibilities you had between the aged of 11-16 years old?
    Answer Question
  • What is the definition of air power? What are the characteristics of air power?
  • what is a future aircraft that is being built currently in the RAF?
  • what was the last country to join NATO?
  • What is the name of a RAF base situated in Lincoln and what is it's role?
4 people found this interview helpful

Royal Air Force

Anonymous Employee in Sleaford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Royal Air Force (Sleaford, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

Self induced pressure. If you're at the interview you're already in. Prepare both mentally and physically, both are judged as much as the other. Don't listen to horror stories and make your own mind up.

Interview Questions
  • What is your opinion on the Syria conflict?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed