Royal Bank of Scotland International Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Bank of Scotland International Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Stamford, CT (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Met with a woman for about a half an hour and she just asked standard questions. Why do you want to work here? Why RBS? Tell me about your background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Passed a first round phone interview with ease, mostly fit questions and basic "do you know what IB is" sort of thing. Second round was the superday at Stamford, CT HQ with a couple back to back 1:1's, first focusing more on general acct/fin/business knowledge, the second really drilling down to understand b/s, i/s and macro econ issues.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2013.

Interview

Series of interviews at the main office in Brussels. Spoke to all the levels present in the Bank locally. Mostly going over the resume and discription about the job. What the day to day job will look like. No nonsence talk with most of the management. Generally very good atmosphere and they make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why not investment banking? Almost all the senior people in the bank are ex investment bankers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no room for negociation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Chennai (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Group Panel, Skill test, HR round and Final round is with Respective teams Head.

Interview Questions

• Basics questions with more on general knowledge and resume stuff.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview, mostly fit questions, later received an email telling me I have no legal working visa for Australia and they have to withdraw my application

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

HR Round consists of group discussion followed by Aptitude test
    Aptitude test was easy but must have good typing speed after that face to face interview where by individuals need to tell about him/herself

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.