Royal Bank of Scotland International Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Bank of Scotland International Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in June 2012.

Interview

first level was a gd,then online assessment and last was 1:1 interview. the gd was a screening round out of every 15 students 5 were selected. topic of gd was "are celebrity required for marketing" online assessment had vocabulary maths analytic and typing speed test personal interview was offer round where they presented the offer.

Interview Questions

• how would you estimate no. of car Tyre sold in a city in a year   Answer Question

future growth prospective were not clear.

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process involved a Group discussion, Presentation and Aptitude Tests. The people were very nice and were approachable in asking questions, the office environment was first-class and I was excited joining the team. I advice candidates to prepare on Aptitude test as this was long time I had done this, and do so much research about the role and company.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in October 2011.

Interview

I had initial interview with the campus bank representative. He first talked about the company and then went over my resume, asking specific questions about jobs, extracurricular activities and internships. There were a few behavior questions. There was also discussion about what business classes I had taken. I felt comfortable in the interview but did not get a offer to proceed further.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test followed by HR round
    They just asked general questions in HR round.
    Business round is separate

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.