Royal Bank of Scotland International Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Bank of Scotland International Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews - one with the HR and one with the Managing Director of the department. The round with the HR was pleasant but quite confusing about the documentation requirements and stipend. The round with the Managing Director was excellent. He was a very kind, understanding and humble person.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions relating to financial ratios and financial statements   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (London, England) in November 2013.

Interview

After initial application form and online tests was invited to an assessment centre.
    Consisted of:
    Written SWOT analysis (loads of information, given an hour to go through)
    Group exercise (about same company as SWOT analysis, 3 are advisors, 3 are members of the credit board, have to reach an agreement on whether to change level working with a client)
    2 Competency Interviews (pretty standard, just fit questions)
    Presentation (about the same firm for the SWOT analysis and group exercise. you talk for 10 minutes about the objectives of the task and then have a Q&A session)

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard valuation questions like how to forecast free cash flow   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

The personality test was basically to check how one reacts in different situations. It also contained some questions on mental ability and on basic english grammar and all.
       Based on the performance in this test we were shortlisted for interview where we were asked extensive questions on Java, algorithms and databases. We also were interviewed by HR where they asked questions like "what was the most difficult phase of ur life and how did u handle it?".

Interview Questions

• Tell us something that you did not know prior to ur previous internship and how did you manage to work on that requirement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was basically going for an internship so there were not much of negotiations. The company did mail us the details on what project each one of us will be working on.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Phone interview two phases . first phase asked you about RBS, the department you applied, the short-term and long-term goals,etc. The second questions asked about working towards deadline, teamwork, how to deal with risk

Intern Interview

Interview

Two one on one interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.