Royal Bank of Scotland International Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Bank of Scotland International Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Stamford, CT (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Although I felt the interview process was coordinated very well by HR, I felt there was very poor follow-up from HR after the interview was completed. I never heard back from any one on the status of the position or if I was still a qualified candidate. Regardless of the outcome, a simple update would have been appreciated. The building and office is very nice however, there is limited areas to go to for lunch outside the area. Most employees stay in the building every day for lunch. Employees were dressed casual, some a bit too casual for the working environment. It seemed like a very down to earth environment. All the RBS employees' I met with were very nice and professional. The train station from Manhattan was very close by and it is a 45 minute commute for those traveling from the city.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (London, England) in December 2010.

Interview

Four tasks -one research task, one group discussion, a role play, and a trading game.
    It was from 8am to about 3pm, with small breaks in between each task. Lunch was provided.
    They slip in interview questions (why RBS? what is your outlook on the economy?) in each task. So basically it's like having an interview on the top of the four tasks, but it will only be 2-3 questions and fairly easy.
    Everybody was nice and friendly. For the trading game you are put in a team so they also look at your teamwork.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.