Royal Bank of Scotland International Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Bank of Scotland International Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dwarka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Dwarka (India)) in January 2019.

Example:

"A man, a plan, a canal: Panama" is a palindrome.

"race a car" is not a palindrome.

Return 0 / 1 ( 0 for false, 1 for true ) for this problem

Interview Questions

• Given a string, determine if it is a palindrome, considering only alphanumeric characters and ignoring cases.

Example:

"A man, a plan, a canal: Panama" is a palindrome.

"race a car" is not a palindrome.

Return 0 / 1 ( 0 for false, 1 for true ) for this problem   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International.

Interview

First Round - GD
    Second Round - Technical Written
    If you got selected in technical round you will get a call they told but I did my best its a easiest objective type questions..

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in March 2010.

Interview

This is a great company to work with. Had to write a technical test and then had a 1:1 interview where I was asked to talk about my previous role. I was then asked to describe the architecture of the system I was working on. This involved the areas I developed during my most recent project.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

Very difficult questions asked on Multithreading, Concurrency , Caches for Java Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Worst.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.