Royal Bank of Scotland Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Bank of Scotland Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland

2.4

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (New Delhi (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

it goes with a online test...which is very good and accurate..it gives equal weightage to every section,time is limited but test is awsome.Then you go for a interview which is not tough but checks your communication and confidence level;

Interview Questions

• what intiative you have taken on social front   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Vellore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was conducted on campus,took a day. Process was smooth and fast. 2 rounds:

1st round was of aptitude, had nine sections as math,logic,English,decoding,correct the wrong sentence, typing, email writing,pattern and comprehension. Every section was fairly easy but time was the biggest constraint.

2nd round was final interview. Was asked about family, willingness to relocate and very basic technical questions. Was completed in 20 minutes.

After selection intent letter is given on the spot. Overall a good and pleasant experience. Regards

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a disgruntled customer approaches you to solve his/her problem.   1 Answer

Package details was not clear.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in February 2014.

Interview

Pool campus placement drive. Total 4 colleges were invited. Candidates were shortlisted according to the criteria and those who were registered were called for the same.
    The process included aptitude test after that 2 technical rounds.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied to the particular programme?

Tell me about a time when you led an efficient team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was two years back. There was aptitude and one on one wit a manager. It was mainly based on scenarios.It was a good experience.I had good times with R.B.S

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in February 2016.

Interview

this interview was held on campus though the college recruitment cell. a minimum of 60 percent was required to qualify for the first stage. Online test was held which was mostly about the candidates aptitude after which a personal interview was scheduled for the candidates who passed the test.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was 3/round process. He round, apti round and management round. It needed a prior preparation to crack apti round and final round. Final round is the most crucial round as manager conducts the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process will be usually just a Group discussion and a PI if it is a walk in. I joined the company through the campus drive. We had an online test module and a group discussion followed by a PI Round.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Debt and equity financing.
      General knowledge based questions.
      Interest based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at the time of interview as I was a fresher and jobs were getting harder to come by especially in the banking and finance industry after the 2008 crisis.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland in September 2013.

Interview

GD was a normal. They give you a topic and ask to speak for a min. Aptitude test was of usual pattern, but was not tough. IF u clear this, they will ask to meet the manager and its then its about impressing the managers. Try to be yourself and prepare about the company.

Interview Questions

• they ask about general things about team work etc.. and they give scenarios and see how you respond to that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Two rounds were conducted, Aptitude and Personal interview it was easy and Personal interview was easy as well. As there was very less people who applied group discussion was not conducted and The whole process was over with in a day and they gave the letter of intent at the end of the process

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy hiring process, group discussion then aptitude test and then personal interview with manager. Questions related to mortgage then situation based question, how to work in team based question, how to apply New idea in process, what is mortgage,

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.