Royal College of Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal College of Nursing Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal College of Nursing

3.8

Interview

Initial communication was fine but a bit slow ie said Assessment Centre would be in December and it was in February but I was kept updated. Tone of all communications was professional and friendly. Team I met on site were great. Assessment Centre and interview conducted well - friendly, professional and relevant to role. The stand out was the feedback after interview from Geraldine Kelly. Very comprehensive, constructive and encouraging. A true OD professional, helping others to develop.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you dealt with conflict? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Royal College of Nursing (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

I was made to feel welcome. Questions were competency based. Describing what i would do in certain situations. Whole process took half hour and they showed me around the building.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult situation   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Royal College of Nursing (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Assessment Centre - group exercise & role play. 2 interviews, one standard, one follow up to tie break between candidates. A mix of technical and people management questions were asked. All held at RCN headquarters.

Interview Questions

• How to manage & motivate a well entrenched team through a period of change   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal College of Nursing (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

There was Written tests, a group discussion and a panel interview.
    Everything possible was done to make the process friendly and comfortable.
    3 person panel and 3 person watching group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was the group discussion as a slightly uncomfortable dynamic in the room.   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal College of Nursing (Birmingham, England) in September 2014.

Interview

The online application is a long process requiring all qualifications including GCSEs, essay style questions and competency based questions. Powerpoint presentation to be prepared beforehand and presented to two local officers, the Regional and National Director with questions and answer session. Several one to one interviews with different individuals. Competency based question interview with three officers including the Regional Director. Group exercise which is scored by several observers. Role play with outside actors; two scenarios where you are given ten minutes to read and prepare, one scenario is dealing with a crisis. Depending on number of applicants all done in different order over two days.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult employee who is still failing to perform after you have already addressed the issue with them previously.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.