Royal London Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Royal London

3.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal London (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2016.

Interview

2-stage, formal, structured. Very professional. A reasonably quick process when compared with other firms. It followed a standard competency framework as well as a mix of 'softer' discussion. AFter that, the decision was fairly quick.

Interview Questions

Royal London Response

14 May 2020 – Group People Director

Thank you for leaving a review and for your interest in Royal London. It is good to hear that the process was quick. We wish you good luck with future interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Royal London

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal London (Edinburgh, Scotland) in July 2012.

Interview

Competency based. Done through agency and then only one interview until job offer. Manager interviewed and team member there taking minutes. The interview lasted about 1 hour. I was offered the job and there was around a 5 week wait until I started in the company

Royal London Response

4 Oct 2016 – Group CEO

Thanks for posting this review. I am delighted that you accepted our offer and welcome to Royal London.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.