Royal Mail Post Man/Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Post Man/Driver

Royal Mail Post Man/Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Mail

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Liverpool, England) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was quite good and was very interesting it made me feel positive about the job, it was very relaxed and welcoming, made to feel comfortable and relaxed. interview lasted around 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you easily influenced by other collegues?   1 Answer
  • Would you be willing to travel to different depots?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlesden, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Harlesden, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly simple and straight forward. After applying online you are then sent 2 tests. It is an automated email you get a few minutes after submitting an online application and it has a link you click to take you to 2 groups of online tests. 1 is accuracy on numbers and barcodes that is timed and far more difficult but the other one is very simple and easy. I would definitely reccomend doing it on a large screen computer or laptop and not on a phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What would you check on a van?   Answer Question
    • How would you feel working overtime if we needed you to?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any problems working in any weather conditions?   Answer Question

Post Man/Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail in August 2016.

Interview

You take an on-line assessment test, if you pass that then you get offered a face to face interview. I had 2 people interviewing me, whole thing took about 45 minutes. Had to answer around 15 questions, a lot where based on how to deal with difficult situations. Also had to answer questions about working in extreme weather conditions, and what checks you would do to a vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation where you had to deal with change?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Sheffield, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview took around 40 minutes to 1 hour. Just 1 individual was interviewing. I hate interviews however the interviewer made me feel very at ease and relaxed. They were friendly and started by looking at my documents and then explain what they would be asking. There was 6 competency questions "give an example" "what would you do?" And then 6 job based questions, "why do you want to work for RM?" ,"what security checks would you need to carry out on the vehical?".

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have dealt with an angry customer?.   Answer Question
    • How would you ensure health and safety is met at all times during work, inside and outside the depot?.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.