Royal Mail Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Mail Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Mail

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Hugely unprofessional interview with the person who would be my manager and the person I would be replacing. Spent most of the interview talking amongst themselves about things that had nothing to do with the role, didn't ask any competency questions, despite sending a sheet of more than 20 of them to prepare. Worst of all one of them kept checking his phone. Stopped asking me anything after 20 minutes and left me asking them questions for 10 minutes. Felt like a complete waste of time from start to finish.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Birmingham, England) in June 2014.

Interview

First we're 3 psychometric tests then assessment centre with group task first after a basic screening. Then an individual presentation and Q&A as well as interview with a senior manager from within Royal Mail. Overall quite a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you helped your team reach a stretching target.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.