Royal Mail Post Man Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Mail Post Man Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Mail

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England).

Interview

A series of online assessments were taken place and after that an assessment centre occurred which consisted of 2 exams and a group exercise and a tour of the facilities and a question and answer session

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Was difficult due to an interview system they used called the STAR system. I was unaware before hand how this system works. It has different criteria that need to be met for each single question asked.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a customer service situation I'd been in before, but following the STAR system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worsley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Worsley, England) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online in mid September and was awaiting a test to check whether i could establish whether two parts of data matched or didn't match. got an interview a week after applying which said i was to choose my slot for interview (thinking i had a few to choose from) therefore i declined the slot that was allocated me expecting to get another slot however this didn't happen. i then had to email head office to change the slot from declined to accepted. got to my interview and my name wasn't down on the sheet however the manager in charge was very understanding and actually interviewed me first before anyone else. would highly recommend interviewing at Manchester as members of staff where so pleasant. still awaiting offer of job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Was there ever a time where you had to deal with a set back?   Answer Question
    • Q: With working with a van what kind of checks would you need to do on a daily basis?   1 Answer
    • Q: Have you ever had to change something that wasn't working? how did you do this? did it make things more efficient?   1 Answer
    • Q: what kind of team work have you taken part in before? why was it important?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.