Royal Mail Postwoman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Mail Postwoman Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Mail

Postwoman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail in January 2019.

Interview

It tooks me almost 2 months to know the result.
First you need to do an online test, if you pass the test, you will have a 45 mins interview with a manager, than you need to wait, and if you pass, they gonna check if you have any charge or similar (this will take a lot of time, but if you are ok, the job is your!).

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you are very proud off?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Postwoman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail in January 2018.

Interview

Online surveys initially followed by invite to interview. Simple, informal, one on one interview with manager of branch. questions set by head office and picked at random. Manager was friendly and wrote down answers to them advise this would all be passed to HR who score and make hiring decisions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Callington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Callington, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Application form & CV with online data entry test. Competency based interview questions. A little knowledge of Royal Mail required. 1 to 1 interview in a fairly relaxed environement. Number plate reading sight test

Interview Questions

• What checks would you make on your vehicle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bungay, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Bungay, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly and put you at ease. Asked standard questions that they ask everybody. Checked documents before interview process. Also had to read and sign a declaration form. About 13 questions. Read a car number plate at the end for the sight test.

Interview Questions

• What checks would you make on your vehicle   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallington, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Wallington, London, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial application online, followed by online test matching serial numbers etc to check accuracy. If passed are then called for interview in local office.
    Interview about half an hour with depot manager. Relaxed environment but questions standardised, with lots of similar ones needing examples of what you have done to demonstrate your strengths.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have dealt with sudden change.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.