Royal Mail Royal Mail Operations Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Mail Royal Mail Operations Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Mail

3.7

Royal Mail Operations Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail in August 2015.

Interview

The process took 3+ months. I attended an assessment centre in August 2015 and yet to receive my results. The assessment centre consisted of a group task, presentation, case study analysis and a behavioural interview. Very impressed with royal mail's support throughout the assessment centre. Very friendly assessors and they tried to keep us at ease as much as they can. We were constantly accompanied by two graduates from last year, for us to ask them questions regarding the programme or incase of any difficulty during the process. The manager particularly was very polite during the interview and explained what are the challenges royal mail is facing currently and what are they looking for in a candidate. I would suggest to do a thorough study of Royal mail as an organisation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Bristol, England) in June 2015.

Interview

After online application,i was invited for an online test(talent Q) questions. After the online assessment, i got an invite to the assessment centre which included, case situation,group discussion, presentation and competency based interview.

Anonymous Employee in Rugby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Rugby, England) in February 2011.

Interview

Online tests which were numerical and verbal reasoning (average), telephone interview was a general fit question and answer to see what you knew about the role, assessment centre was individual and group excercises monitored by a group of psychologists, final interview was with a hiring manager

Note; the assessement centre is now purely interview based.

Interview Questions

• Telephone was a general fit for the business, whats involved would you be okay with that,
      Assessment centre was run by a group of psychologists and involved individual group, team exercises
      Final interview was with the hiring manager and HR, again general fit and personality based   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.