Royal Mail Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Royal Mail Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Mail

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Mount Pleasant, England).

Interview

no particular interview questions. It was just to check if I matched with the details I had given for example passport photo etc. It was more of a background check. They also told us to choose which shifts to work in. The role I applied to was a warehouse worker during the christmas period as a christmas casual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Mail

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Mail (Preston, North West England, England) in November 2017.

Interview

No actual interview questions were asked. It was just a formality where you choose the appropriate shifts you are able to work. Then just going through all the paperwork in order to be eligible to work there. Many people in the same room being interviewed at the same time.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Interview

Very easy. Simple questions. No need for nerves. Have all your paperwork and show you have a decent work ethic for nights and day shifts. Show you can hit targets so you are able to work in a warehouse target based environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.