Rubicon Project Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Rubicon Project

2.9

Associate Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and enjoyable. The interviewers seemed to make a comfortable setting where I could talk about my experience and thoughts without being too nervous. There were no issues in communication, and the whole process was a stress-free experience. I truly appreciate this company for bestowing this kind of experience!

Interview Questions

• 1) Explain in detail of the tasks you did in your data analysis projects

2) What do you do in leisure time?   Answer Question

Software Engineer - Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Three rounds:
    1) phone screen - 30 minutes with recruiter
    2) technical interview - 1 hour video call & shared screen with engineering manager
    3) On-site - 4 hours, six interviews, approx. 45 minutes each, 4 of which consisted of technical challenges

Interview Questions

• Implement a BST, recursion, closures & time complexity etc   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Excellent communication from recruiting, very open, clear and supportive.

They setup and arranged the introductory phone call with operations gave a great introduction to Rubicon and who and what they are, where they came from, where they are now and where they're going.

Very positive and gave a great vibe!

The next week was happy to hear back that i had moved on to the next level of interviews!!

Although the position applied for was local in NYC, The next wave of interviews would be coming via Google Meet with users in California and Maryland . Being an extremely tech based team -All of the same questions, answers and results can be accomplished without a lot of the usual hassles! Had 3 video chats in a row, each a little more informative and positive.

While i wasnt sure, i really let destiny carry me and my shaky video chat interview skills to the next level.

I was pleasantly suprised to make it to the next round.

Again video interviews-with higher level representatives-getting good at this now!

Both chats went well despite connection and timing issues!a little more informative on the operations aspect.

While at this time, i am still awaiting confirmation, i do hope i am able to move forward and join such a cutting edge organization!

I do appreciate all of the time, patience and effort in arranging.

The Rubicon Project -Great name for a band!!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult employee.   1 Answer

Revenue Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Smooth experience, friendly atmosphere, start-up feel in terms of presentation with new office in NYC. Young company but still established. Tech company with clear direction of the roles in question which makes the interview process seamless and prompt.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique to the role or company in general?   1 Answer

Dev Ops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process started with a warm welcome from Kevin who proceeded to show me around the office before the actual interview was scheduled to take place. This was a nice touch and made me feel at ease.

The interview process itself was fun and challenging. We went over my current job position duties and responsibilities along with some of it's challenges.

We also went through some technical questions/problems and how I'd go about resolving them.

I can't say enough good things about the people who work at Rubicon. When you come here for an interview you can see why this company is so successful. It's the people and culture they foster which creates happy and productive employees who love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to get there.

Interview Questions

• When kicking a machine if the pxe boot process were to fail what would you do or look at?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I first got a tour of the office, then was interviewed by 3 different people. I got to know all of them on a personal level and was also questioned regarding what I want for myself, future, and in a future position.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was multiple IT positions that interviewed me. It both a vid con and in-person interview. They wanted to know my experience and background from my current job, previous companies that I worked at, and what my goal is. It wasn't too stressful and it was a friendly interview.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked is if I had experienced any difficult technical issues with a user that eventually got resolved.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was so impressed by the interview process here. Not only was all the communication beforehand so helpful and encouraging, but when I arrived there was even a welcome sign with my name. It felt like they truly set me up for success and it was incredibly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• They asked so many thought provoking questions but the “fun ones” stood out to me— describe yourself in three words, if you could be an animal what would you be, what’s one thing you are great at doing but hate to do. These questions were moments of levity and ultimately helped me relax and get to know the people I was interviewing with a bit better.   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

This interview process was one of the best I have experienced. The initial interview was very conversational. We spoke a lot about the direction the company was headed and the culture/values they look to instill. It was refreshing to have a candid conversation about why you would want to work for them, rather then trying to sell yourself. My in-person interviews were extremely well organized and their technology actually worked (had two video interviews)! The Playa Vista office is amazing, great location and amenities.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a technical set-up or scenario that you have done in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Revenue Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rubicon Project (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very easy ! not long or stressful. Overall, very casual. They make you feel very at home and not uncomfortable in the process! I found that they were really trying to see if you'd be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.