S&P Global Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,197 of over 1.2K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at S&P Global

S&P Global

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 round of interview. 1st Round : HR telephonic round. The HR asked some basic accounting and finance questions. It was quite easy. 2nd Round : Face to face interview over teams. There were two interviewers. It was quite difficult round. A lot of questions were asked from internship. Basic finance and accounting questions as well as conceptual accounting questions were asked. Questions regarding financial functions in EXCEL were also asked. 3rd Round: Didn't qualify for the 3rd round. Tip: Knowledge and Confidence of a candidate is checked.

Interview Questions
  • *What is P/E ratio? *What is Market cap? *Whats are the items under a company balance sheet?Arrange current assets from most liquid to least liquid? *What is Vlookup and Hlookup? *Explain any 2 financial function in Excel? *Dividend paid and dividend received will come under which head in a cash flow statement? *Questions regarding internship
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

If selected, you will be asked for an initial phone screening. This will be a short <30min discussion to go over your resume and answer a few questions. The next step will be a face-to-face, longer interview. More technical than behavioral

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience level with Python?

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2021

Interview

it was quite hassle-free and the people were quite friendly and they even briefed us, applicants, about the company and how it functions a day before the interview and there was a certain department which required a second round of technical test based on which the final selection depend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

2 hour interview with 2 professionals. The atmosphere was very welcoming.Very technical questions + some personal, motivation questions. Also you should have a good understanding about S&P Global ratings and methodology.

Interview Questions
  • Very technical questions + some personal, motivation questions. Also you should have a good understanding about S&P Global ratings and methodology.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global (Denver, CO)

Interview

Good. Interview had 4 rounds 3 Technical and 1 Behavioral Round happened. Java Basics - OOPS concepts, multi threading ,Java OS Synchronized keyword Java Memory Model SQL Basics No SQL Concepts Java Frameworks-Hibernate, Spring Spring Boot Cloud experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

Standard interview with several people from the team (senior and mid-level) and a 2hour case testing on financial concepts that relates to S&P's process and criteria, Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

S&P Global

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

It was professional and the Human Resource staff was very accommodating and helpful towards the participants. Along with that the environment was easy-going and accommodating. Everything was conducted in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Interview process was pretty rigorous with 6 rounds including HR round. It was a financial research position which included series of financial knowledge tests, written tests and finally behavioral and situation based questions. Final round was onsite with different managers who tested me on finance questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Provide examples of VC funds and PE funds? What differentiates them?

S&P Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

3 round of interviews. First with HR, second with hiring manager and last with senior members of the team. Questions related to Energy Market and energy policy analysis. There were also behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • Energy analysis questions followed by behavioral questions

S&P Global

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global

Interview

I had an online interview. Somewhat casual but the questions are on point. If you could answer questions in a consistent manner, you'll be able to move to the next in-person interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,197 Interviews