SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SAP

2,425 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP in November 2019.

Interview

Four Rounds and a Assessment which were divided over HR, Senior Engineer and CEO. There was additional round with the COO. Each round of interview was for about 30-45 minutes

Interview Questions

Interview

Apply online, HR phone screening, in-person interview (usually 2). usually interviewed by two people at a time. interviews vary depending on the position. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Was given a simple SQL test, interviewers stepped out to allow me a few minutes to answer questions. They came back with a glass of water.   Answer Question
    • They asked very straightforward interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Newport Beach, CA (US)).

Interview

Fake Job, Fake Interview- Don't give this hiring manager your intel. This isn't a real job, its been posted for at least 6 months. The questions asked were irrelevant, I think this hiring manager gleans important information (How do you set up a UX team), from qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you were a circus performer, which one would you be?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Had a recruiter call.

Then a phone round on soft skills with Manager.

Manager joined the interview late, then did not set up their audio, called to my phone finally. Manager was not clear with questions. No clarity on what she was talking, or understanding.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Friendly, two interviews. The manager and two of the team members interviewed me. It lasted 1 hour and everyone was very nice during the interview, go with a suit or business attire.

Interview Questions

• How would you contact a CHRO if you do not have his/her information?   2 Answers

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The designer is really nice and patient, we went through very smoothly. The phone screen took about 30 mins. I got the onsite interview after 2 days. The onsite interview took 2 hours, including the presentation and app critique. I would say, try your best to prepare the app critique, and make your presentation as interesting as possible.

Interview Questions

• Onsite: Describe your design process
      Website critique: Amzaon   1 Answer

Silicon Valley Next Talent Program Interview

Interview

Invitation for assessment through a referral for the program- different assessments for several aspects of the program. I chose Data Science. Fairly easy, but received a reject from the same

SAP Concur IXpMobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied Online. Got invitation to next round in 3 days. Half hour behavioral, half hour technical with a senior iOS lead. Have not heard back yet and it's been a week.

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Connected with a recruiter from oncampus career fair and got an initial Skype interview with an HR. Oh they had you complete an initial phone screening too before giving you an interview. Got rejected for first round phone interview. Pretty straightforward about you questions and why SAP?

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you encountered and how you fixed it?   1 Answer

SAP Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Applied for STAR program but glassdoor doesn't provide the choice. 2 rounds: one is a 30 min behavioral interview and the second was at their headquarters in Newtown Square. First interview is fairly easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Worst experience twice. In April 2018, I was called for an interview, after going through multiple rounds, I was offered a position in August 2018. I accepted the offer after much deliberation (the worst decision that i took). Right before I was about to join, they had re-organisation, resulting in me not being able to join. That was not all, they still had my name on their payroll, resulting in me receiving letters from Vanguard (401k provider) if that was not all, they also sent me 1095 document to show that I was covered under their insurance.

I guess, HR team never spoke to onboarding/payroll team.

Second experience:
    Same job title, called in for onsite interview after multiple screening calls in Sept 2019. After giving interview, they did not had courtesy of reaching out or sending an email to say i was not selected. I took 4 months for them to send an automated email.

The worst experience I ever had.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.