SAP Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,933 of over 2.9K interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

First interview was via Skype for Business. Two people interviewed me. Then I had to give a presentation in person with 5 people in the room. Calm atmosphere and everyone made me fel welcome.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a complex idea in simple words.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

good interview and supportive interviewee however i got panic. first had to pass a test then selection was made for tech round finaaly hr rounf . 2 people got selectec and it was not me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Title: Cloud Hyperscale Engineer Job description asked for public cloud experience and about other public cloud services. After speaking with the hiring manager, the job was for a linux KVM engineer for their 10+ year-old physical data centers. It's not hard to put in the job description you want someone that has linux KVM experience if that is all that the job is going to entail. Don't fluff up a job description and omit the single technology skill you need. I didn't have linux KVM experience. I had VMware experience. Why would you make a job description that doesn't align with the skillsets you need? I didn't put in my resume I had the skill and you knew that. I told you I could pick it up which isn't what the manager wanted. Why waste my time and yours?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

They make appointment in email then called me on phone. You have more chance if you have ready tax card and public health insurance card. I sent to her my available documents. However, she did not write me back about the validity of my documents. It is sad but also be my motivation for me to apply other position

Interview Questions
  • Are your student status be active ?

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Just two leetcode questions and normal java , it is not diffcult, but the interviewer is not good. Next time will be better. If u want to find a job, you need to try and try.

Interview Questions
  • Just two leetcode questions and normal java

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

I talked to an HR, then had a technical test online, after which they called me to set up an interview. I talked on the phone with two people - a man and a woman simultaneously. They both were very friendly and understanding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

first call with recruiter to set up technical call. Second call with three interviewers. Asked general intro questions along with 2 DS&A questions. Pretty quick response. straightforward process and helpful interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

One interview and laid it all out on table. Denied at first then another spot opened up about 2 weeks later. I jumped on it. Gave a good impression so I was first person they circled back to I guess.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Luego de aplicar, envian automaticamente un mail de que recibieron tu aplicacion y la estaran analizando. Si no creen que tu perfil es adecuado te lo haran saber por mail, de lo contrario Envian un mail por automatizacion para aclarar el dia de la entrevista. La videollamada es por Microsoft Teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

- optional coding assessment - scheduled for 30 min behavior interview, it was cancelled 10 minutes before and then rescheduled twice, waited 15 mins and interviewer never showed up. Honestly after this experience I would not recommend this program.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,933 Interviews