SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SAP

2,576 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP in November 2019.

Interview

Four Rounds and a Assessment which were divided over HR, Senior Engineer and CEO. There was additional round with the COO. Each round of interview was for about 30-45 minutes

Corporate Counsel Interview

Interview

Generally, a well oiled machine. The interviews moved quickly, and the participants were transparent. Ultimately, I turned down the job offer I received. It was odd that after I turned down the offer, I got a message that said that SAP had decided that they did not want to move forward with me. Was not accurately representing what had happened, but maybe that was a quirk of their automated hiring system.

SVNT Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Was sent over the online assessment test and was given a 2 week deadline. Before i could complete it, got a reject email saying the position has been filled. I think they send it to everyone who applies in an automated fashion. I don't like the fact that they don't respect people's time and effort.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

In the phone interview, the interviewer ask a standard question from geeksforgeeks. I gave the solution and he told that it's from geeksforgeeks and rejected me. Please do some homework and create your own questions rather than copying from websites.

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galesburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Galesburg, IL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

- You were given the choice between front-end, back-end, data science, and ux design.
    - For the front-end, you had to finish 6 questions about HTML, CSS, and JavaScript in 90 minutes
    - I was only able to finish the first three since I was not expected to do CSS, and HTML in an online assesment.

Interview Questions

• To build a form based on a mockup with pure CSS and HTML   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The process seemed to be pretty straight forward but it did have a relatively long timeline. It was also very hard to get your resume noticed with the automated keyword scanning systems.

Data Analytics Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview with pretty standard questions. The interviewer seemed really excited about my interview and said he would have a decision ready me in a week, but I got an email saying I was not a fit less than 24 hours later.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This is for the software engineer role. Interview process: There were three rounds of interviews with first round over phone, mainly technical question. standard coding question in Java/Python and SQL.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, taking about 8 weeks total, asking very thought-provoking questions about your professional experience throughout. Recruiters/Managers want to ensure you are a good fit for the company but also that SAP is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous work experience be applied to the new position?   Answer Question

Interview

At first the team interview with couple of people and secondly the hiring manager interview at the end.
    During the team interview they asked me a task related with my position skills.

Sr UX Designer 2 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Analysis of case studies, deep dive into skillset proficiency, whiteboard exercise, challenge overcoming, the output of initiatives worked on. Very straightforward but a good list of curveball questioning to challenge your quick thinking skills and thought process.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your process
      - What was the output of X/Y case study
      - How did you deal with stakeholder conflict?
      - How do you manage multiple projects concurrently?
      - How do you communicate design value?
      - What did you learn from X/Y project and what adjustments have you made?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.