SCS Engineers Staff Professional - Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SCS Engineers Staff Professional - Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at SCS Engineers

Staff Professional - Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCS Engineers (Reston, VA (US)).

Interview

The total interview took about 3.5-4 hours. Met with Director of office, Director of the department, and immediate supervisor. I met with each separately. I was asked general questions and a few related to the field...in order to generally engage my knowledge. Almost all interviews come from referral of some sort.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Bernoulli's equation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SCS Engineers

Staff Professional - Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SCS Engineers in July 2013.

Interview

It was pleasant and straightforward. They asked the typical questions but they also spent a great deal of time talking about the vision, the companies goals, and the office's projects.

Staff Professional - Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCS Engineers (Reston, VA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was made through a temp agency. I had interview with four different employees the same day. I was chaperoned to each of their offices, where the interview was 1:1. One of the interviewers was the office director. The other three were the directors of different areas. All of them were very cordial.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of different environmental areas and procedures.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.