SGN Business Change Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SGN

1 Interview Review

Business Change Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SGN (Horley, Surrey, South East England, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fine, initial competency based interview and followed up with second interview a few weeks later which included a presentation, desktop exercise and more competency based questions. There was also a personality assessment that I had to complete.

It took 4 weeks to ‘officially’ find out I did not get the job. However, I had resigned myself to a disappointing outcome as the job seemed to have been readvertised on LinkedIn via a recruiter before I had found out if I was successful or not.

Feedback provided was limited and provided little for me to take forward for future interviews. The feedback was sent in an email from a member of the recruitment team, not from someone who interviewed me which was disappointing. Considering I had used annual leave and funded a hotel visit myself to be available for the interviews, I felt it would have been more courteous to receive the outcome and feedback over the phone from the recruiting manager himself.

Interview Questions

SGN Response

9 Oct 2017 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and apologies for the experience you had with SGN.

We are currently working on improving the HR Function at SGN, and as well as looking at... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.