SITA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

In Person8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SITA

Application

I interviewed at SITA

Interview

It was very good, you just have to be true and honest blablablabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and it will be ok bla bla bla and also you have to be prepared to asnwer all the questions even hard ones

Interview Questions
  • Please Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SITA (New York, NY)

Interview

Complete process iş going on very slowly. First they call you, to ask initial questions, then first panel meeting with hiring managers after 3 months another panel with 4 potential colleagues which seem to me weird. Weeks after 3. interview no response even update e-mails. 2 months after the negative response which is an auto e-mail without any explanation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SITA (London, England)

Interview

Initially chat with HR. had to chase for feedback Received a business case to submit, spent 2 hours on the presentation and then sent it back to HR but haven't heard back, no response from HR .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SITA

Application

I interviewed at SITA

Interview

Ho sostenuto un colloquio per una posizione nel BD. L'intero processo di delezione è molto efficiente. responsabile hr in gamba, manager che ha effettuato il colloquio diretto e comunicativo. Da tenere in c onsiderazione.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SITA

Application

I interviewed at SITA

Interview

Own experience with the day by day team, during operational situation and during the subjects directly treated to the HR team with a limited availabilty due the different time zone.

Interview Questions
  • 1-What is your point of view about day by day? 2- What difficult about HR situation?

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SITA (Riyadh) in Jul 2021

Interview

Somehow clear at the beginning. Then no one contact me for further steps or drop. In 2018 they sent me the offer and welcome note after one week ( and after I resigned from my current job) . They sent another email from the hiring manager said this position has been hold . In 2021 they did the same but with no offer this time. SITA is very good company globally, but here in Saudi it seems manager by the wrong management, And you can realize this through the hiring process. I suggest even u get the offer be careful before you resign from you current employer .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SITA (London, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview consist of 3 stages. Each one can be seen as more difficult than the other however the interviewers are very friendly which makes the whole process feel like a conversation. Last stage requires a small presentation regarding a topic of choice/ product of choice from the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SITA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SITA

Interview

I had a interview with SITA. It was a nice talk about SITA and about my skills and experience. After waiting for more than two weeks they didn't answer me and I reached out to find what happened. They told me they decided to take only local candidates even if I didn't ask for relocation bonus. They should have been more organised from the begining and should have informed me earlier or not even call me for the interview since my address was not hidden.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

SITA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SITA in May 2021

Interview

Complete application and submit CV. Shortlisted for coding test, 3 questions. Zoom Interview with a HR representative and a developer asking team based questions and Technical questions about agile and Dev Ops.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SITA (New York, NY)

Interview

The hr let me join the meeting 6 minutes later than the original schedule. Then two technical guys asked me about very specific network knowledge which was not emphasized on the job description at all. I barely prepared on that topic. Everything was messed up. Bad hr regulation, don't apply.

Interview Questions
  • Very specific and detailed questions about Computer network knowledges
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews