SITA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SITA

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bohemia, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SITA (Bohemia, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by one on one interview. I got contacted by the recruiter and I was summited for the job and I got an interview after a few days. Went through the first process which is 1 hour phone interview and after 2 days I got feedback from the recruiter for second round. Second round was face to face and I went in for that. It was a great interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the Human Resources department after they reviewed my resume. They then set up a phone screen then was asked for an in person interview. The in person interview I was met by the HR person that I had been having discussions with.

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at SITA in September 2019.

Interview

There are two round interviews.First is with HR about some background information.Second is technical interview about some basic HTML 5, CSS 3, JavaScript questions.It's an easy interview. This happens less than one week!

Interview Questions

• 1.html tags
      2. css box model
      3.javascript data types
      4.what is call back function   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward but some what lengthy. It was two phone interviews then an on site interview. The process was stretched out over 3 months from initial contact to offer.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview is a waste of time. The recruiters did not come, so they asked me to come again the next time. After several days, I got a rejection.

Business Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone screening, phone interview, in person interview. 3 different people for the in person interview. Told them about my experience and interest in the job. Nice people, nice facility. Good offer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SITA.

Interview

applied online, got a phone interview. I was invited for onsite, but they had to reschedule since one of the hiring managers had to travel. I sent new time slot but never got a confirmation. I scheduled another onsite interview with a different company that day and emailed SITA prior to the actual interview to reschedule for later. Afterwards, I kept emailing requesting a new onsite interview day, but no body responded for almost 3 weeks. Then, I got a generic rejection after having a great interview process thus far. HR Manager was so unprofessional!

Interview Questions

SITA Response

23 May 2018 – Head of Employee Experience

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like some feedback on the process or wish to share anything with me then please contact me at welisten@sita.aero

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SITA (Dayton, OH (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a long interview but very laid back and conversational. It was a very relaxed environment and the focus was on getting to know me and explaining the job. It was one of the best interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in SITA   1 Answer

23 May 2018 – Head of Employee Experience

Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that that you enjoyed the interview process. Welcome to SITA.

Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Simple and fast. It was an easy process with no delays. Very fast recruitment process. I interviewed with the senior manager. After I couple of days I received feedback and I was able to take decision.

Interview Questions

SITA Response

23 May 2018 – Head of Employee Experience

Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear you had a positive experience. Welcome to SITA!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SITA.

Interview

Took 2 weeks to get the initial meeting scheduled after the hiring manager asking TA to schedule the meeting. Then the TA lead missed the appointment. Then it took another week before rescheduling. Then 2 weeks went by and no updates despite me following up twice.

Selfish, inconsiderate and disregarding of the candidate experience. This interaction with SITA TA itself has turned me off from wanting to work there now or in the future.

Interview Questions

• TA spent too much time focusing on side projects and not the core job. I asked multiple questions about the core job but the conversation kept steering towards pet projects the TA person values and culture. And too much time proclaiming how great the person leaving the job was.   Answer Question

23 Oct 2017 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Firstly, allow me to apologise for the negative experience you have had. Irrespective of the outcome, I would have hoped that you would have come out of the process with a positive view of SITA; and it is clear that we have not achieved that. Scheduling interviews can always be a challenge, although we should not have missed an appointment without a good reason. In terms of the content of the interview, I am sure the interviewer would have had good reason to focus on the items they did – we partner with the hiring managers to understand what to assess and why. If you wish to discuss this with me in more detail, please contact me via careers@sita.aero.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.