SMRS Junior Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SMRS

1 Interview Review

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SMRS (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

My overall interview experience with SMRS was a very pleasant and easy process. From the initial application down to the offer call, everything felt familiar and welcoming.

To start with I applied online and was asked to complete a copywriting task, in order to show my skills. This was a short task that was enjoyable. After a couple of days, I was invited to interview at the company the following week. I accepted, obviously, and went to the office. As there is no reception, I was greeted by the Office Administrator, Kelly, and was immediately made to feel welcomed.

The interview itself was casual, with some of the standard questions asked, but also some more out-there questions, such as what was my most annoying grammatical error. Once this was over, I was informed of next steps. This interview took about an hour but felt like a 5-minute chat with a friend. Next was the second interview, which was again to meet the lead copywriter, but also to meet some more of the team. I was interviewed by the lead social, as my role would include working with this team. After this I was told I would hear back shortly. The next day I was offered the role, and my start date was a month after this.

Throughout the whole process, everyone at the company has been exceptionally friendly and welcoming, especially the agency administrator, Nicola, with nothing being an issue at all. The interview process was smooth and simple, not overly formal, and what I believe all recruitment process’ should be like.

Interview Questions

SMRS Response

8 Apr 2019 – Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for sharing your experience and we're glad that you found the whole process enjoyable. Welcome to SMRS!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.