SPAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SPAR Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2018

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SPAR.

Interview

Recieved a call to come into the shop and participate in an interview. The interview was one to one and lasted for around half an hour. The manager was very friendly and recieved an offer within a few days

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SPAR (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied 2 weeks ago. Called in for an Interview with store manager and head of recruitment. Booklet of short questions then heard back within 3 days if not successful they will email you or if you haven’t heard back within 10 days you haven’t got it.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lurgan, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SPAR (Lurgan, Northern Ireland).

Interview

Applied online, a week later got called for an interview then a few days later got offered the job. Fairly straightforward, interview was general questions then you had to sell something from their magazine. Once hired you have to continually do e learning.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SPAR (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and the boss was very friendly. If you have previous experience, then you dont need to worry about anything. Just be frank and be truly honest. Attitude is a must because you can be rejected even with your experience if your attitude is negative. Don't be too proud, just go with the flow.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible to work any shifts?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SPAR.

Interview

Requested an application form from the store. 3 days later received a phone call from the store manager inviting me in for an interview!

Arrived at the shop and was asked to come to the back where the interviewer asked me my aged then read out a form about I'D and what they expect from you. Also told me what the Rota would be for this position.

Wouldn't describe it as an interview as no questions where asked of me, about my experience etc.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antrim, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SPAR (Antrim, Northern Ireland) in September 2017.

Interview

Informal & friendly with shop manager & a member of HR from head office. Stuck to a list of set questions. Was asked the usual questions like describe how you worked as a team member, what experience from your last job can you bring to this one.

Interview Questions

• Plan a meal for a lady and 2 children based around a packet of chicken fillets   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neath, Wales

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SPAR (Neath, Wales) in July 2017.

Interview

A fairly straight forward interview, very relaxed and mainly a discussion about what skills, experience and traits you have that make you suited to the position.

I found out about the position as a relative works at the store and mentioned that they needed to hire someone asap.
    I provided my CV and two references were contacted before being offered an interview.
    The actual interview was with the supervisor of the store and took around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SPAR.

Interview

A quick chat to ensure that I could carry out the job required. Also asking the hours and shifts that I would be willing to work and whether I had any holiday booked. They also had a look at my school grades to make sure I had the required results.

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SPAR (Aberdeen, Scotland) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in the store, to ask about any vacancies, the manager was there, he asked me about where I study and my time of availability, then he asked to come again tomorrow for the paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SPAR (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in May 2017.

Interview

Got someone who lives near to grab me an application form, filled it in. Manager called me and asked me to come in a few days later to talk about availability for shifts and that was that.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.