SPIE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SPIE Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2017

2.6

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SPIE (Bellingham, WA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Week 1 was a question sheet that tested IT knowledge. Not necessarily any thing intense but for the newly trained individual, there are things that would trip you up.

Week 2 was a relatively relaxed interview. the interviewers were very willing to heap praise when they liked my answers. Seemed like they were dedicated to actually giving you some good training and work experience.

Interview Questions

• Scenarios included a file missing on shared AD HDD and user needs help to find it.
      Three issues you need to prioritize with one being time sensitive. state why chose the way you did.
      Time sensitive issue that you may not be able to solve what would you do and how long before you kicked it up to tier 2.
      Network printer not responding what would you do.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SPIE (Toms River, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

was thru a hiring firm,phone interview,submitted cv,later called for test and face to face interview.Second stage interview,few days later offer came in.Decline as there was a better offer.questions on mechanical reasoning,spartial,numerical,verbal,battery,personality tests

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SPIE.

Interview

The process was carried out by phone and it was very competent, since they have an extensive selection process, I also had to provide certificates and references from prior supervisors and managers, whom were contacted by the Company representative, in order to offer the best and specialized consultancy personnel.

Interview Questions

• Question were based on previous experiences, technical competences and personal features, which disclose the strenght and weakness from the candidate. All these allow the emplyer to make a decision over the best and suitable candidate for a certain position.   Answer Question

Inspection Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SPIE (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

 15 years’ experience in Plant construction and Inspection & Asset Integrity , QA/QC, Welding, Piping, Tanks, Pipeline, Coating, NDT, Fabrication & Testing Inspections for Shut Downs and In-Service Inspections in the Oil & Gas industry, LNG, Refineries, Petrochemical, Fertilizer and Power Plants. I have a broad knowledge base with international certifications relevant to international codes & standards

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SPIE (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and evaluation based on the CV submitted. Technical interview with the HR manager , Mena HR manager including assessment for the interview and final interview with the project director for approval

Interview Questions

• Are you able to relocate as per the company requirements   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SPIE.

Interview

was called up by HR and conducted interview with HR very shortly. Interview was around half an hour. they were french people so it was a bit difficult to comprehend their english at first.

Interview Questions

• technical question regarding SCE   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at SPIE (Bangkok (Thailand)) in January 2015.

Interview

Work experience & background, how to solve the problems when you're facing in real situation and so on. Most of questions are related to technical and your experiences to adapt with questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experiences and job roles and how to solve the problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SPIE (Casablanca (Morocco)) in November 2014.

Interview

we exchanged emails than phone call to have a interview, than went to the company and it was very easy finding the office , he was very cheerful and asked me about my motivations than past experience and some technical question and asked me what i want to acquire in this internship.

Interview Questions

• how was your experience in your last internship?how was the person responsible on you ?   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SPIE (Port Harcourt (Nigeria)) in June 2012.

Interview

walk in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the management decided no chance for negotiation

Senior 3D Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SPIE (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted initially via email. A scheduled interview followed afterwards with the recruiter. Then an interview with the client was initiated, which led to the APE health check. Lastly, a temporary contract was offered which was finalized after clearance of APE.

Interview Questions

• What was the situation that was difficult from your previous employer that you were able to overcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase, as I recall the offer was based on the amount which was in my jobstreet account

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.