SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SYKES Interview Questions

Interviews at SYKES

2.1

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Contacted by HR to schedule a Zoom video interview within 7 days of applying. Interview was one hour in length with two members from the hiring department.
    Received a decline email about 2 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      Best and worst qualities about yourself?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

virtual all online two video interviews with written questions very easy both video interviews kinda the same customer service and computer questions also have to attend zoom meetings that cover basics

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYKES (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

I was seeking a position for Liberia's new Sykes office, and the first interview was by phone, then I had to do 2 English tests, they are looking for you to have >85% score each and then a zoom meeting where you have to answer that you're looking for a permanent position

Interview Questions

Interview

It seemed rather put together in a very disorganized way, with no direction for candidates. I was slightly disappointed in what seemed more like a cattle call than an actual

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview is a series of about 16 short questions split into 2 parts. You simply record a video using their application to answer the interview questions. You’re also allowed time to practice. Love this interviewing process. It was easy thorough.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with an upset customer? What steps did you take to provide a solution?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wise, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Wise, VA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Interview done virtually through Hire Vue. Standard questions are video recorded. You have 30 seconds to prepare your answer, 3 minutes to record it, and the chance for a do-over if you mess up.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed to meet expectations and what you did to rectify it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in October 2020.

Interview

The first interview was a Virtual Interview. There were 6 questions, 5 questions required video recording and 1 did not. All easy questions. The second interview or rather a meeting regarding the job position was on zoom meeting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

CSR-1 Interview

Interview

Very easy and simple, barely an interview. Willing to hire anyone, just common sense. One interview then they did The drug test right then and there. I got an offer right on the spot.

Virtual Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

It was a virtual interview and was really easy and made you feel comfortable. You record your responses on the site and submit and are able to do this basically anywhere!

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a challenging customer and what steps did you take to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I interviewed at SYKES in September 2020.

Interview

Applied on indeed, and had to take a pre-screening assessment. I was emailed an invitation to a virtual interview where you record on camera your responses to interview questions. Then, I had to take an equipment test to make sure my internet connection and equipment were up to speed. Soon after that, a recruiter contacted me inviting me to a Zoom meeting in which I would receive a job offer. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had a difficult deadline to meet.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.