SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SYKES Interview Questions

Interviews at SYKES

2.1

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I first completed a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter set a time and date already mapped out for the hiring managers schedule. I interviewed with the hiring manager and some would be coworker, in total all of 4 people.

Interview Questions

Interview

very detailed and emphasis on fundamentals. most of the managers want you to be comfortable and be yourself since that is the best way to evaluate your answers in that setting.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you disagreed with your team, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Albany, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It wasn't hard pretty fast it wasn't like any other job where u hand to do all that unnecessary ripping and running just to have a job with theses guys.

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, AR (US)).

Interview

group interview, on pc, listen in , get info, see if its going to work for you. if you think so, then you listen some more for more info . then go for more questions , when they weed it down to a few jobs are offered.

Interview Questions

• 5 years ago, dont remember, but it was tell us when and how you handled situational questions.   Answer Question

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Toms River, NJ (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying for a position I was able to chose an interview date. It was a simple group interview and I was offered the position. There was a massive amount of paperwork and background checking involved, but I am now in production and LOVE the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked from home before and what did or didn’t you like about that role?   2 Answers

CCP Interview

Interview

very simple. filled out the application got call back the same day. Did a virtual group interview, got hired the same day. Had to pay for own background and drug testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they offer you something but tell you something different

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

When making a profile on Sykes to be considered for hire, you have to take a few skills assessments and a voice interview in order for them to gauge if your voice is "pleasant". I was not contacted to proceed further, instead I was invited to an "Open House" via dial-in conference and an AdobeConnect meeting room. The staff inform you about what company you will be outsourced to and anyone uninterested can leave. Here we all had to introduce ourselves and answer CS questions, then those that passed were broken up into groups of 2 and had to do the tech-check portion and written answers to 3 CS related questions. After passing this, I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing you would not expect from a Customer Service position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations accepted.

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

consisted on a questionnaire that was over an hour long. simple questions about yourself and handling different situations. then a group session testing technical skills such as copy and pasting, the specs of one's cpu and internet speed

Interview Questions

• do you have hard wired internet, a land line phone and a headset   Answer Question

Negotiation

they presented the hours, schedule window and pay, you can either accept or decline

CCP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES in July 2013.

Interview

Process to be an agent isn't difficult. You must take an online test which is unusually long as well as a voice audition. Once you get the test complete, you wait to see if you "qualify". I did and they contacted me the next day.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, just the basic, "how do you handle difficult customers"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for salary but they did offer me different call types, like between telecom and billing.

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Fort Smith, AR (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

You get a first interview, fill out paperwork, then they give you a second interview with computers and a Drug Test, they asked a lot about your abilities and skills, then you go through 5-8 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Call Experience?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.