SYKES Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,117 of over 1,117.0 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SYKES (San Jose, San Jose) in May 2022

Interview

Me contactaron por correo y luego la entrevista por llamada, la entrevista fácil, me ofrecieron sykes academy para mejorar mi nivel de inglés. Posteriormente me enviaron unas pruebas escritas al correo con duración de 1 hora y 20min,eran 80 preguntas de selección única, incluía gramática, comprensión de lectura y audios

Interview Questions
  • Que hice en mis ultimas vacaciones? - Hablar de mi
    Answer Question

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Me llamaron unos pocos dias despues de enviar mi CV y me hicieron algunas preguntas, todo en inglés, las preguntas simplemente miden el nivel de ingles que usted maneje. Practicar antes para estar listo es una buena opcion si esta leyendo esto unicamente revise preguntas para practicar.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me little about you and your hobbies?

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Inicia con una llamada donde realizan una entrevista en inglés, posteriormente realizan un test de R&W junto con un Listening, al realizar correctamente el proceso se continúa con una segunda entrevista

Interview Questions
  • English level, estudios, disponibilidad, expectativas salariales

SYKES

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

It was a very accurate and professional interview. First I had a call over the phone with the HR then a second interview in person, first with the HR and after with the Team Leader which contained a discussion and a technical test.

Interview Questions
  • What are my personal skills that I think it could bring a value to the team? In personal life what do I consider my best achievement so far?

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

I applied for that Job but couldn't complete it due that took me more than 24hrs to complete the test, I didn't have a headset by hand and by the time I bought one to do the test I received an email notifying me that I lost my turn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

It was very smooth and very efficient in terms of sorting and interviewing applicants. I experienced a 1-day hiring process- well most of the BPO have the same hiring processes here at the PH so it was no surprise

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

You get a link to do a virtual recorded interview and then if they like you they contact you again for a one on one interview. Pretty standard work at home process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

For monzo. It wasn’t hard. Monday i will start work, and i will update. They Said that i will be a Chat operator, and not picking up Any calls, So i hope it will be this way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

The interview took place on Zoom. You enter the interview with other potential candidates and then get split up into break out rooms to conduct group and individual questions. Everyone is given a chance to speak in the group stage and then you have separate time with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Job fair. Went to a group interview then a solo/ all where easy onboarding process. just looking for people to fill seats. The training was 2 weeks. interviews were fast and simple.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most outrageous comment a customer has asked you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,117 Interviews

SYKES Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SYKES as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.44 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Advisor and Communicator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SYKES takes an average of 10 days when considering 46 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Customer Service Advisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SYKES according to 46 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.51%