SYKES Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 992 of over 992 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

I've had my interview with my managers, they were very friendly and made me feel confortable during the interview. They explained every aspect of the job openly and answered all my questions. The questioins were very well thought and overall I've had a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • What's one thing that motivates you to stay engaged in your work?
    Answer Question

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and conversational. My advise to anyone preparing for an interview with a Sykes HR personnel is to just be your authentic self and be calm.

Interview Questions
  • General questions pertaining to your availability to fulfill the job requirements, what will be expected of you once you come on board, and an opportunity for you to ask all the questions you need to know about the job function.
  • Will there be any planned engagements that they should know about that will hinder you from working at Sykes within 90 days?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Fort Smith, AR)

Interview

Was a video interview. You are asked about 10 questions. Some you video your response, others you type it in. Straight forward questions. You get a couple chances to answer each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (San Jose, San Jose, San Jose) in Jul 2021

Interview

Breve, sencilla y muy concreta. Te preguntan todos sus datos personales para ingresarlo al sistema. Te hacen un examen de habilidades con nota mínima de un 80. Si no lo pasas entonces no te dejan continuar con el proceso.

Interview Questions
  • :Tell me about yourself Tell me about your personal life Where did you lean english?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Jul 2021

Interview

Hiring is fast and very easy. I only received 2 phone calls for HR and final interview. After I passed the interview, I was scheduled for contract signing the same day through zoom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Before scheduling an interview Sykes contacted me by text messaging that they were interested in possibly hiring me for a full time position. This saved me a lot of time by being able to ask if any part-time schedules were available which is mandatory for me to meet my other responsibilities. I was able to quickly determine the schedule requirement and ask if there were any part-positions available and if they would keep my resume on file for future part-time positions. They were very kind and responsive.

Interview Questions
  • At this point there were no interview questions only an exchange of shift schedule information before going any further.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SYKES (San Jose, San Jose, San Jose) in Jul 2021

Interview

El examen de verdad es muy bueno, realmente lo evalúa a uno como persona y su conocimiento en los distintos temas que este ofrece. Además no es algo del otro mundo y se puede aprender mucho

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was easy. All you have to do is be honest and be consistent with your answers and try to sound confident as much as possible. It was also purely conversational.

Interview Questions
  • If I have plans on pursuing my studies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmar Norte

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Palmar Norte) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was fast and excellent . I was interview by phone, I did a test and I am waiting for the next step. But I liked it. It was fast and complete

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation you had to say no

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Fue una entrevista muy agradable y lo hacen sentir en confianza por su amabilidad. La entrevista fue vía telefónica para conocer su nivel de inglés. Es necesario que responda ampliamente ya que eso es lo que buscan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 992 Interviews