Saga Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Saga Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Saga Group

2.8

Studio Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saga Group.

Interview

Informal, creative, engaged, reassuring and positive.

I presented my work, answered questions and we spoke all teh things we had in common, as we were all creative people with similar backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saga Group (Folkestone, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Initially applied online: needed to fill out an application form and answer some questions regarding the company and why do you want to work for them. Few weeks later I received an invitation for a phone interview, which was followed by an Aptitude test (numerical, verbal).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saga Group.

Interview

Had a group interview to find out more about the company. An assessment day with 5 others and 1 of the women from recruitment/human resources.
    From there, progressed to a 1 on 1 interview, which was skills based, they asked questions about my CV and situation based questions

CLAIMS ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsgate, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saga Group (Ramsgate, England) in November 2018.

Interview

i had a telephone interview a week after applying, which was based on my application and CV. It was for about 20 minutes and more like a casual chat to find out more about me and what I knew about the company.
    I was then invited to a assessment day, the following week.
     I was extremely nervous as never had this type of interview before, but the recruitment team and the managers I spoke with quickly put us at ease. The day was was really well structured and ran smoothly. Amongst a few computer bases tests we had two interviews, one skill based and one traditional.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the saga group.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandgate, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saga Group (Sandgate, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied after seeing this vacancy advertised on my university portal. Two days after submitting my application I was contacted by a lady from Recruitment and my phone interview was scheduled in for the following day with her. I was invited to attend a full day interview held at Sandgate and I received full details including another email containing a map of directions from the station from the lady on the Sunday night prior which was a nice touch. The full day interview consisted of two face to face interviews with members of the Pricing team, group task and a test. Although I was unsuccessful, the day has been useful in terms of gaining relevant interview experience and I would reapply.

Actuarial Interview

Interview

Applied from university. Attended an assessment centre. Several f2f interviews with the members of the team. Challenging logic question interview and there was also a data analysis face to face interview

Business Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saga Group (Folkestone, England) in July 2018.

Interview

About 30 questions in the first interview, i.e give an example of good leadership etc
    The second interview was minute taking. They tell you regardless of whether you get the job or not they let you know, however, they do not. The two women interviewing are extremely lovely however the recruitment team are awful.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saga Group (Folkestone, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Whole assessment day was very pleasant, lovely team of recruitment staff, free lunch provided, all in all an excellent company. I didn't get the job due to somebody else overpowering me in the group process so make sure that doesn't happen to You!!

Interview Questions

• Competency and strength based interviews held seperately.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folkestone, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saga Group (Folkestone, England) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was a one day assessment. The day was well organised, I found that the instructions for the day were clear and concise and were well expedited. Any questions that I asked were answered clearly and the day was informative.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer

Saga Group Response

9 Jun 2017 – Recruitment Manager

Congratulations on your new role! Thank you for sharing a review. If you need any support or help in the future please get in touch with us - The Saga Recruitment Team.

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saga Group (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online via the company website. I was interviewed by one manager for an hour. The manager revealed at the interview that he was interviewing everyone who had applied to the vacancy over the course of two months. What a horrendous waste of time and money for all the candidates that applied for this vacancy. Furthermore this indicates that the manager lacks the ability to accurately assess CVs, otherwise why resort to interviewing everyone. I will not waste my time with this company again.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.