Saint-Gobain Human Resources Communications Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Saint-Gobain Human Resources Communications Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain

2.5

Human Resources Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Coventry, England) in September 2014.

Interview

I was approached via a recruitment agency about a role within Saint Gobain mid-September 2014. The role incorporated a mixture of Recruitment, Employer Branding and Communications. I discussed the role in detail with the recruitment agency who approached me and they were very interested in sending over my CV.

A few days later I received a call from the recruitment agency and they communicated to me Saint Gobain's interest in seeing me for a face-to-face interview. The interview was supposed to be 2 stages, however as they were looking for someone to start on this project role relatively soon they made the decision to have a 1 stage interview process.

I travelled to Coventry where the UK delegation of Saint Gobain is based and met my proposed hiring manager. The interview was supposed to last 45/60 minutes, but it actually went on for 1 hour 30 minutes. This was good news for me as it showed that we had plenty to talk about during our conversation, whether it was about me as a candidate or Saint Gobain as a business. I came out of the interview with a great perception of Saint Gobain as a business and knew that if I received an offer I would accept.

A couple of days after the interview an offer was made to the recruitment agency which I accepted. The following week I started my role within Saint Gobain!

Interview Questions

• Area which you can approve upon/What is your weakness question?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave feedback to the recruitment agency I went through. A few hours later I received feedback from Saint Gobain via the recruitment agency expressing their appreciation in seeing me and their interest in taking me on board. Nothing concrete/set in stone, but good news to hear nonetheless.

A few days later I received a call from the recruitment agency and they proposed me the offer which Saint Gobain had made. I immediately accepted after having a fantastic experience at the face-to-face interview and joined the following week.

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain

Human Resources Communication Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Coventry, England) in September 2014.

Interview

I came via an agency for the role, but was invited for a 1-to-1 interview at Saint-Gobains head office (Delegation) in Binley, Coventry. For me it was a one stage recruitment process. I had my interview which lasted just over an hour. 2/3 days later I heard back that I had been successful and started a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What are Saint-Gobain's values?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.