Saint-Gobain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Saint-Gobain Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain

2.8

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Phone call. I directly talked with the hiring manager who asked me a mix of behavioral and technical questions related to my experience. The interview was fairly straightforward and involved a lot of talking.

Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (State College, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews
    - phone screen
    - first rotation plant
    - second rotation plant

The first place asked basic questions about my work experience and personality. The second place was more like a STAR interview and wanted specific reasons why you chose their company and why you would be good at the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you wish you handled something different with a peer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

three different Phone calls. You will speak to HR, head of the team and some other engineers. It was an average level of difficulty experience. Great place to work, you will enjoy working in this company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What is the most important thing when working in a manufacture setting?
      Tell me about a time you encountered a problem with a co-worker and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

One phone interview with hiring manager, then received email within a week with an offer. Phone interview was very quick and straightforward, asked about my school work and what I want to do in the future.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to talk about the classes I had taken so far at school.   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Morgantown, WV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was held at my university on campus. I applied for the job/interview through the university and the university's job seeking and information website. Interview was just the first step of the process, and it was casual and informative. Second interview to follow if invited.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Just a character evaluation interview. One phone call where I was asked about past work experience. In person was more of a tour and any questions I might have. No STAR questions but I attempted to explain my past engineering experiences through the method.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

one on one interview after college job fair. From there you get sent to the HQ for group interviews with all levels of the organization. After that found out about the job right after, others waiting weeks to hear back. Depends on how many people they are hiring.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in February 2019.

Interview

3 times very friendly interviews, good experience. Process was a little long but everything went smoothly. All interviewers are very professional and friendly. All the conversations including phone and on site interviews are pretty professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an in person interview. The interview lasted about an hour and I spoke with two engineers. Most of the questions were behavioral with some technical questions about my classes.

Interview Questions

• What was the speed limit in the parking lot?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in November 2018.

Interview

I applied to the position of Intern at R&D Center Saint-Gobain Sekurit in Herzogenrath, Germany in October 2018. At the end of November I was invited for a call with the Leader of a Department. The interview took 25 min, general questions. During the interview I asked to do Internship + Master Thesis. This proposal was accepted to take into consideration. After 10 days I got email that I have been selected for an internship + Master thesis for a total of 9 months.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.