Salesforce Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Standard interview process, screen to hiring manager to mock presentation. No surprises, pretty standard sales interview process. Standard interview process, screen to hiring manager to mock presentation. No surprises, pretty standard sales interview process.Standard interview process, screen to hiring manager to mock presentation. No surprises, pretty standard sales interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in December 2018.

Interview

I was approached by one of their talent acquisition managers for a job. The first interview was with the Talent acquisition manager (talked about the job and my CV), the second with the Hiring manager (he asked more specific questions related to the position).

Having received no feedback, after a few days I asked the Talent acquisition manager if I was still being considered for the position but he replied that I wasn't and that he would call to tell me more about it the next day. Finally I never got the call and received absolutely no feedback despite having dedicated time and effort to their selection process.

For a company that prides itself with caring so much about people in my case their behavior did not match at all what they claim.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure the sales process to hit your monthly sales target?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn, one phone screening, went down one interview path and was rerouted to another that was a better fit. One on-site high level interview and one on-site presentation. The entire process took 4 weeks and the recruiting team was on top of every step and very helpful. Interviews were relaxed but challenging.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the most important thing you’ve learned throughout your life outside of work? Professionally?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Reston, VA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The process was amazing! My recruiter Meghan was very thorough in preparing me especially with the tight timeline my process was on. She reached out via LinkedIn to set up an intro call with her then from there I had 2 in-person interviews. The first one was with the hiring manager and an RVP. The last one was a 45 min presentation a couple days later (pretty sure you normally get more time).

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The process is fast-paced and keeps you on your toes, but each step had a clear purpose, which I thoroughly appreciated. I worked with two different recruiters both were absolutely phenomenal to work with. At every phase, I had ample information to ensure I was prepared with a clear understanding of the feedback from prior phases.

Interview Questions

• What are the most relevant highlights of your experience that give you confidence in your ability to be successful at salesforce.com?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in December 2018.

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process. Spoke to 4-5 people from different parts of the organization and was impressed with the easy flow of the discussions. It was less of a "cookie cutter" interview and more of trying to determine if Salesforce and I were a good match culturally.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a complex deal that you worked on and how you managed the overall opportunity.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very positive experience! The process was very quick, but overall thorough. Everyone I met was extremely friendly while still asking tough questions. Based on this alone, I would recommend others to apply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were given feedback on something to improve upon.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2018.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. The interview process took about a month from start to finish. The recruiter I worked with was hands down the best recruiter I’ve ever dealt with. She worked with me to revise my final presentation for my role play and provided excellent coaching throughout the process.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

- Recruiter Briefing Call
    - Phone Interview with Hiring Manager
    - In Person Panel Interview with Hiring Manager and Regional Vice President
    - Video Interview with the SVP

The process overall is a good test of your ability to adapt and learn on the fly. The questions will come at you fast and you will need to be able to respond in a confident and articulate manner. The panel interview will be the main hurdle in your process where you need to prove your business acumen. It also shows how much you've prepared for the role beforehand. I would strongly recommend that you read, 'Behind the Cloud.'

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Straightforward. The recruiting team was thorough, helpful and transparent from start to finish. Approval once offered the job took days instead of weeks (for previous companies). Questions were answered almost immediately.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.