Salesforce BDR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce BDR Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Straight forward process. The recruiter was very helpful and the interviewers were knowledgeable and prepared. They asked about my experience, why I wanted to work at Salesforce, about my past work experience and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce?
    What do you like to do in your free time?

Sales based questions.
    Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

This was one of the best interviews I have ever completed. There were typical interview questions, just like any other company. I spoke to the recruiter first, then moved to the final interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday, got an email Wednesday setting up an initial phone screening with an internal recruiter Thursday. The call went well so we set up a second and final interview the following Friday. I got the offer Monday, so the whole process took less than two weeks!

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I was reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter. From there, we had a 30 minute interview with BDRs in the role. I then moved into an hour interview with two BDR Managers. I thought the recruiter did a great job prepping me prior to the interviews!

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The best interview experience I've had! It became quite clear that Salesforce cares about its employees and their future employees and takes pride in their interview process. Great communication and setting of expectations every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario in your personal or professional experience where you had to work hard to overcome fears and how did that affect you?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2019.

Interview

They were very quick about getting back to you with next steps. They like to move quickly. It was a difficult interview process but I enjoyed my conversations with everyone who I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Why salesforce? Why you? How would you cater a pitch to a VP at BoA?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Took a very long time to get through the process, there were multiple rounds and scheduling for each round was difficult. Final round was a panel presentation in front of four managers focusing on a case study.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions with some curveballs, like: What is a misconception your friends and family have about you?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, VA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was managed extremely efficiently and you got response and feedback fast. Process from my part started as having discussion first with the recruiter. First stage interview took place remotely with hiring managers, this took about an hour. The second stage consisted of role play with hiring managers. Within this interview, you also had a chance to meet members of the team and finally a discussion with senior manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you professionally develop yourself outside work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The process started with a standard phone screen. I advanced to the presentation stage with the BDR director and my team manager. Preparation is key- make sure you walk through your presentation before presenting.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you were able to de-escalate a situation with your team mates?   1 Answer

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

was very straightforward. They give you all the material you need to prepare. One phone screen and one in-person interview. They move pretty quickly on their decisions. Make sure you can give clear and concise answers about why you want to work at Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• What made you successful at your last job, where did you rank, explain your sales process, explain how you would approach a new set of accounts.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.