Salesforce Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.3

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in January 2020.

Interview

Very well communicated, organized and EFFICIENT. I couldn't believe how respectful they were of my time and how clear they were to me about the process and next steps - I've worked for some large corporations before and never had such a quality experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The end-to-end process was entirely candidate-centric. Each SFDC contact was helpful and transparent with the ultimate goal of ensuring a *mutual* fit for SFDC and me. There were no gotchas, and I felt the team did a great job of coaching me through the process.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Employee referral. From first call to offer, the recruiter was extremely well organized and clearly conveyed expectations of the hiring team, and also was very candid in regards to feedback. The hiring management team was also very transparent, provided excellent feedback, and clearly sought to identify mutual fitment. One of the most, if not the most organized recruitment processes I've been through.

Interview Questions

• What about your background led you to apply to this role and what is it about the role/company that piqued your interest?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The recruiting team was outstanding. I was kept in the loop the entire process. There were a few reschedules given some things that had come up on the interviewer's schedule and I was notified right away.

Interview Questions

• The final interview/presentation had the following components
      Personal Background
      How I have Managed/Sold an Account (dissecting the sale and relationship)
      Salesforce Point of Value
      Territory Plan

We focused a lot of our time on my previous experience in selling into the C-Suite and what my methodology was.

Also, the team asked me how I was going to adjust to working for a larger organization (36k employees) as I was coming from a 50 employee business.   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Excellent interviewing process. Sales force team very thorough and engaged. I felt the process was very timely and with appropriate interaction from the recruiters. They were very transparent in their feedback and process.

Interview Questions

• Sales experience and success stories   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Process was the most transparent that I’ve been involved in. The recruiter communication was clear and was amazing in terms of preparation for what to expect in each step of the process. Highly recommend to all B2B sales professionals.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce and why now in your career?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

My interview process took approximately 4 weeks. I had interviews with a recruiter, RVP and a final panel presentation. Everyone on the Salesforce team was extremely helpful and welcoming. My recruiter even helped me prep for my final interview!

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

1. Recruiter phone screening
    2. Management phone call
    3. Hiring manager face to face
    4. Hiring manager's peer face to face
    5. Panel presentation interview
    6. Reference checks
    7. Verbal offer from recruiter
    8. Written offer

Interview Questions

• Take me through a deal you won. Who was your champion? Who was your coach? How'd you overcome objections?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The Salesforce Recruiter was pleasant, professional and energetic from the moment I first spoke with her on the phone. She communicated perfectly on a daily basis with updates and next steps /expectations throughout the process. The management that I interviewed with was very helpful with expectations of the role, open to me asking any questions I had as well as always speaking highly of the great work culture that Salesforce has to offer. It was honestly a pleasant experience all around.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be part of the Salesforce culture?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was given a 3-part powerpoint template and asked to use it to give a presentation around my bio, the value proposition of the products I'd be responsible for selling and my thoughts on how to navigate an enterprise account. I used it as more of a jumping off point for an open dialogue.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on doing Proofs of Concept (POCs)?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.