Salesforce Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

A phone call followed by an onsite. The phone call consisted of some system questions, coding questions and questions for the interviewer. My interviewer was part of the Salesforce Infrastructure team. They were very quick to respond for the onsite. Onsite went smoothly, A short overview of the company culture, history and structure followed by 2 interviews with people from the team. I had interesting questions with the people i met. It was a pleasant experience. Only downside was that their response for the offer took a bit longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Some question about distributing gifts to people. Required good knowledge of data structures and recursion.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interview process was flexible and accommodative. Included a phone screen where I was asked to go through my resume. The next round was a group of 3 interviewing me about various experiences.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Legal Intern position. phone screener-> video interview with hiring manager-> 3 interviews of 30 minutes each (90 minutes total) in person. The attorneys were very nice, made it easy to talk to them and made the interview process less intimidating. The company moves fast, so you will know if you passed onto the next round quickly. The company recruiters are nice, and communicate with you often and are available to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions that you would expect to be asked for any legal intern position.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2016.

Interview

Reached out to me after reading over my application. Send in a written questionnaire per request, then set up an interview for a week and a half/2 weeks later. Said I would interview with one person, but ended up interviewing with 2. Interviewers picked out very specific things in my resume, that I did not expect.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a my knowledge of coding programs.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2016.

Interview

Super informal. Over the phone. Enjoyable. However, it took them 6 weeks to get to me. Way too long. I had already accepted another internship by then, so the interview was basically pointless. Salesforce does seem like a great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a time you excelled under pressure?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an enthusiastic FutureForce recruiter, followed by a series of Skype interviews with the hiring manager and a few other team members. The recruiter called me a few weeks later with an offer and more details.

Overall, everybody was easy to talk to and emphasized how important it was that my questions were answered. Culture and diversity were also touched upon many times, which were great to discuss.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Salesforce?
      Do you prefer working independently or on a team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Design intern position in January and they contact me in March for the first interview. The recruiter emailed me saying it was a Google Hangouts and I waited for the invitation, but I found out it was a phone call at the time of the interview. I talked with the Manager at Salesforce and she asked me about my background and skills, she was very nice. They decided to move forward with my application but the recruiter took two weeks to set up the second interview, which was a Google Hangouts. She had to reschedule twice with different people. After this interview, they took more 2 weeks to email me back and reject my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Salesforce? Can you talk about your design process? What is the project you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was rather lengthy. I had three rounds. One with the hiring manager, one with two people on the team, and one with the hiring manager and her boss. I applied in March and was contacted three weeks later informing me they were going with someone else. The recruiter lagged at times and the process could of been more transparent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were unhappy and what did you do to change that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2017.

Interview

It was quick and straight-forward - a phone screening with the recruiter then two 30 minute video interviews with members of the team. The interviews were basically to see how well you would fit into the team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2017.

Interview

Had 2 rounds. One technical, one behavioral. I got the same interviewer for both the rounds, had to email the recruiter and ask to change it. The whole process seemed a little mismanaged. I actually had a great technical round but wasn't made an offer because they found a better "fit".

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.