Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

6,669 Interview Reviews

3.3

Experience Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Japan, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Japan, MO (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I had 4 interviews.

1. Recruiter / 60mins
    2. Manager / 60mins
    3. Case Interview with Manager&Senior Member / 90mins
    4. Culture Fit Interview with Senior Member

For 3, I was given a week to prepare my presentation for the task I was given.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Very smooth and helpful process. The Salesforce recruitment team was excellent and extremely helpful, prompt with answers and help towards preparation of the interviews. I used the Salesforce resources to prepare for the types of questions I might encounter.

Interview Questions

• What will my strategy be to be successful working and selling in a Covid 19 based economy?   Answer Question
    • What are my main management strengths?   Answer Question

Sales Operations & Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

Un appel avec un manager RH (30mn) : motivation du candidat, connaissance de l'entreprise et du poste, parcours et compétences, etc.
    Un entretien avec 4 managers/executives de l'équipe (45mn): parcours, compétences techniques
    Un panel avec business case (1h)
    Feedbacks complets de la part du même manager RH (5m)

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi Salesforce?
      Pourquoi ce poste?
      Pourquoi vous?
      Parlez moi des valeurs et de la culture de l'entreprise.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I had a recruiter reach out to me on LinkedIN, we set arranged a quick 30 min phone interview. After that I was given tons of valuable resources by my recruiter to help me prepare for the interview and gain a better insight on the company. I felt very prepared and confident going into the interview. After my on-site interview, I had a final phone interview with the Director and then following week I received and accepted the job offer. Best interview and recruiter experience I have ever had.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2020.

Interview

Smooth, clear and everyone has been very very friendly and helpful. All the people I spoke with have been relaxed, informal an genuinly interested in knowing who I was. They made me feel relaxed and I was so able to performe my best.

Interview Questions

• They first asked me the classical behavioural questions like "when were you under pressure? what did you do?" and stuff like that. The last true test I did was a business case (the panel interview). I had to answer a question by analyzing some data they sent me, and preparing. ppt based on the structure they gave me   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2020.

Interview

Destaco la amabilidad, predisposicion y buena onda que le pusieron todos los que me acompañaron en las distintas etapas de la entrevista. Diria que fue una de las entrevistas mas completas que tuve y relevan toda la informacion necesaria del entevistado, eso les da una mejor vision para seguir una posible contratacion.

Interview Questions

• Fueron muchisimas preguntas.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. After preliminary discussions with the recruiter, there were 2 phone interviews - one with the hiring manager(HM) and another with a HM peer. This was followed by 2 sets of onsite interviews.

The first set of 4 onsite interviews were with peers / leadership on the team.

The second set of 4 onsite interviews were with the leadership of the project teams that I would be working with.

The recruiter and recruiting coordinator were top notch. They were a partner in the journey committed to be prompt, transparent and operating with a sense of urgency.

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Really the process is very transparent and systematic.

1) Video conference ( Zoom meeting with Technical/Reporting Manager )
    2) Onsite interview
            Video conference with Technical Team members
             Face to Face with Technical Lead
            Video conference with Application Manager
    3) Compensation discussion.

Interview Questions

• Though questions are simple DBA related, Most of them were tricky and needed more of analytical thinking.   1 Answer

Principal Program Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Pune (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very detailed and focused on actual job requirements. Interviewers were professional and direct in questions. Each scenario and technical question asked with clarity and thought. Multiple rounds of interview to assess technical, presentation, and behavioral assessments. Flexible to reschedule interview as per candidate's convenience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in January 2020.

Interview

The whole process was clear, transparent and rigorous (I appreciated all of those facets). It consisted first of a call with the Recruiter, then a video call with a potential peer, a video call with the hiring manager. It capped off with a mock onsite presentation, and then a final video call same day with the hiring manager's boss. If you are willing to work hard, have the aptitude, and show you care, it will come across!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to share openly about success and other non-successes. The success sharing shows you can articulate your value. the non-success sharing speaks to intellectual honesty, introspection, and humility.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.