Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Solutions Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Quick and enjoyable. I currently work at Salesforce and applied for a Marketing role to transition out of Pre-sales. The process included Phone screen, 1:1, followed by a panel presentation to 3 people from the Marketing team on a Salesforce solution for Retail.

Interview Questions

• How did you approach this presentation - what was your preparation process?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was referred to the job by a current employee at Salesforce. After about 2-3 weeks, I got a email from the recruiter to setup time to discuss the role. The interview process went as follows:
    1. Recruiter phone screen
    2. Hiring Manager Phone Call
    3. Meet with hiring manager
    4. Meet with team (future potential peers and hiring manager's lead)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to be creative and come up with a new idea.   Answer Question
    • How many projects do you work on and how do you prioritize?   Answer Question
    • Why Salesforce and why this role? How are you a fit for this role?   Answer Question

General Commercial Account Executive, DC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Salesforce is a very well oiled machine when it comes to sort selection and interview coordination of their candidates. It is imperative that you get in contact with someone on their Outbound Sales Sourcing first, as they are responsible for "vetting" and will send you down the most appropriate path internally for recruitment. Without this, you may find yourself applying to jobs online that they don't see you as a fit for.

Once that process started, the main point of contact was instrumental in both coordination and proper preparation for each part of their interview process (which is very extensive, lengthy and thorough). They take vetting candidates very seriously, so while it may feel frustrating, I appreciated the transparency, and their commitment to make sure it was a right fit on both sides before being provided a formal offer. There were detailed explanations of what to expect at each stage, along with tons of documentation and prep material. There are no surprises- they want you to succeed.
    Overall the talent team was hands down the best I have ever worked with, and is a testament to why this company is so successful. They invest the time and talent needed right at the doorstep.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to break into other areas of the business? What is your process for finding the right points of contact?   Answer Question

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phenomenal process. Got a chance to meet with my future team, director, and a panel of leaders. It was challenging and very worth it at the same time. Highly recommended!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in May 2019.

Interview

Previous internship at the company but overall interview process was straightforward. Interviewed with 3 different people on the team as well as an HR advisor. The entire process was very relaxed but informative.

Senior Guest Services Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied to the position on Glassdoor and received a phone interview offer less than a week later. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and was an easy, relaxed conversation. The recruiter was very easy to talk to. I was offered to fly to Dallas from Wisconsin for an in-person interview with the regional manager. After travel delays on both sides, we met a few hours late, but she was very flexible and accommodating. The interview was fairly casual with some specific, pointed questions. Again, the regional manager was very easy to talk to and very nice.

Interview Questions

• If the answer is 4, and you get there by adding 2 and 2 but your colleague gets there by subtracting 1 from 5, how do you go about seeing eye to eye and resolving your differences?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I actually interviewed last year - went through several 1:1's, team interview, presentation panel, but it didn't work out. This time a recruiter reached out and said the hiring manager wanted to talk to me. I had a call with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. Then I met with the team and the Director. Received an offer a couple of hours after I left.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

SalesForce Recruiter set initial phone interview with her. Describes role, asks what you want to do, how you would fit role, & unique culture of SalesForce. Sets phone interview with hiring manager & team mate. Conf Call group asked questions about KPIs, Data & Analytics related to the new role. Next phone interview with VP. Then final panel interview via video call. Went well. Offer within 3-4 days.

Interview Questions

• If I asked former people who worked with yo, what would be three words they would use to describe you?   1 Answer

Senior Guest Services Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. My recruiter kept in contact with me regularly on what to expect. The onsite interview was pushed back due to unforeseen circumstances, but everyone I spoke with was very gracious and apologetic for any inconvenience.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Painless!! The recruiting team and the hiring team were incredible to work with. Honestly, they made me feel like I was part of the team already. Always really respectful, communicative, and timely. It made me want the role even more knowing that I would work with such kind people.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure a client uses the strategy recommendations you provided them?   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time when you made a recommendation and the client took it and it didn't go well?   Answer Question
    • What do you know when a strategy fails?   Answer Question
    • What are 3 words that are typically used to describe you?   Answer Question

Partner Marketing Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. There was a phone screen, two video interviews, then a final round onsite. After the phone screen, all interviews were with members directly on the team I was interviewing with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.