Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 Jun 2019
5,013 Interview Reviews

3.2

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2017.

Interview

Overall it was a great experience. Everyone was very excited to both be interviewing me and speaking about a company their loved. Each person had their own perspective on what made Salesforce so great which I appreciated. Overall I had about 5 interviews both phone and Skype with a final case study panel.I would say it was difficult because the interviews were back-to-back so it was a lot juggling my life and an interview process that took about a month. Still the recruiting coordinators are great about being responsive with where you are in the process.

Associate Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Several interviews in the process, it did take a couple of weeks to make progress but everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. They were very thorough in the process including several future team members.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Five step process, phone interviews for the first four interviews and then a in person with various levels executives, product managers, and consultants. These interviews were a combination of one on one and group interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with a difficult client and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Associate Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

This is for AMTS Software Engineer positions.

1) Start out with a 1hr code screen on Hackerrank
    2) 45 Minute interview with Hiring Manager going over your resume
    3) On-site Interview with a mix of technical and behavioral questions

Interview process varies depending on team and location. Some may receive standard white boarding, others may not.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended a non-technical interview with the manager and one team member, though for a different role. That consisted of questions related to my professional background and problem-solving thought process. I was invited back for a second interview for this role that was a technical interview with two senior developers, followed by lunch with the manager. This process was followed by a phone call with the recruiter who shared the offer with me.

Salesforce is very adamant about learning about the whole person they are interviewing. They want to know about some of your personal and professional goals as well as how you see yourself impacting your community through service.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were facing a particular challenge (technical or non-technical). How did you overcome this challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Having interviewed with over dozens of companies over the past 4 years, here I had one of the best interview processes. I went through 4 rounds. 3 technical and 1 non-technical. The interviewers were very encouraging and supportive. Out of 3 technical- 2 were data structure and algorithm based and one was design based.
    Their interview process is reflective of their amazing company and work culture.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a brief phone conversation to talk about the company and just see if I would be a good fit. Then I was given 2 hours to complete a remote programing assignment. After that, I was brought in for an in person interview with a couple of team leads and couple of employees.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bayonne, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 interviews and a panel presentation normally. I did extra interviews as the team decided they wanted me for a different role than I applied. Important to fit into the culture.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Highly efficient: Initial call with internal recruiter > phone interview with hiring mgr > two internal presentations to panel of management and co-worker team > discuss offer > acceptance. Everyone involved from Salesforce very enthusiastic, encouraging and responsive. Consistently reflecting a collaborative and transparent company culture.

Interview Questions

• Verify past experience. Discuss applicability for the new role   1 Answer

Lead Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Thorough but professional. (No strange questions like "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?") There were phone interviews and in-person interviews, as well as a written questionnaire. All normal questions like how I get information, work with others, etc. I also had a good opportunity to learn about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Outline the process you use to create content for a new or unfamiliar product or feature.   Answer Question