Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

5,839 Interview Reviews

3.3

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an initial technical phone screening and 4 rounds of F2F technical rounds. The entire process was completed within a week. I felt the process was quick and the experience was good and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about basic data structures and algorithm questions. Questions were on linked list, binary tress, arrays and OS related questions. Also focussed on performance metrics and how the data will be used for analysis and improvement. The interviewer gave me couple of scenarios and asked me to explain step by step performance analysis.   4 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2017.

Interview

Overall it was a great experience. Everyone was very excited to both be interviewing me and speaking about a company their loved. Each person had their own perspective on what made Salesforce so great which I appreciated. Overall I had about 5 interviews both phone and Skype with a final case study panel.I would say it was difficult because the interviews were back-to-back so it was a lot juggling my life and an interview process that took about a month. Still the recruiting coordinators are great about being responsive with where you are in the process.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter followed by 2 interviews with the hiring manager and 3 1:1 with the rest of the team to understand how my personality would align in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Please share with us how you plan to organize your work to assure that you deliver projects within their timelines.   1 Answer

Associate Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Several interviews in the process, it did take a couple of weeks to make progress but everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. They were very thorough in the process including several future team members.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Five step process, phone interviews for the first four interviews and then a in person with various levels executives, product managers, and consultants. These interviews were a combination of one on one and group interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with a difficult client and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Had a great interview with HR, scheduled a meeting for the following week, then never heard back with confirmation again. Have since emailed HR with no response. May apply again but don't want to experience this displeasure again.

Associate Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

This is for AMTS Software Engineer positions.

1) Start out with a 1hr code screen on Hackerrank
    2) 45 Minute interview with Hiring Manager going over your resume
    3) On-site Interview with a mix of technical and behavioral questions

Interview process varies depending on team and location. Some may receive standard white boarding, others may not.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended a non-technical interview with the manager and one team member, though for a different role. That consisted of questions related to my professional background and problem-solving thought process. I was invited back for a second interview for this role that was a technical interview with two senior developers, followed by lunch with the manager. This process was followed by a phone call with the recruiter who shared the offer with me.

Salesforce is very adamant about learning about the whole person they are interviewing. They want to know about some of your personal and professional goals as well as how you see yourself impacting your community through service.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were facing a particular challenge (technical or non-technical). How did you overcome this challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Having interviewed with over dozens of companies over the past 4 years, here I had one of the best interview processes. I went through 4 rounds. 3 technical and 1 non-technical. The interviewers were very encouraging and supportive. Out of 3 technical- 2 were data structure and algorithm based and one was design based.
    Their interview process is reflective of their amazing company and work culture.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a brief phone conversation to talk about the company and just see if I would be a good fit. Then I was given 2 hours to complete a remote programing assignment. After that, I was brought in for an in person interview with a couple of team leads and couple of employees.