Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

6,869 Interview Reviews

3.3

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2020.

Interview

Fueron tres entrevistas, una con Recursos Humanos y el resto con empleados. El proceso duró alrededor de 3 meses dada la incertidumbre del covid. La recruiter era encantadora, siempre nos mantuvo al día en caso de haber novedades sobre el proceso.

Interview Questions

• En todas preguntaron acerca de mi vida y de mi persona.   Answer Question

Interview

An phone initial phone chat followed by on site interviews. Actually a really good experience! I was interviewed by the people I would work with - so got a real feel for the team and environment. All recruiters, team members and managers were kind, helpful and easy to chat/interview with

Human Resources Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Fast interview process, couple of interviews with different managers and a case study and presentation to deliver in front of the hiring team. Received an offer within 6-7 weeks. Would absolutely recommend this firm - the process is transparent, efficient and the hiring team is very responsive and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• I was required to plan and present on a specific talent development programme for one of the EMEA countries   Answer Question

Senior Director, Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2020.

Interview

I could have a very effective and considerable interview which supported by Japan HR Eugene and hiring manager, Shoko Suzuki. Even after issued offer letter to me, they have constantly reached out me to find out if I have any problems or concerns before on board. Overall, I had a very good experience in hiring process which I had never experienced before.

Interview Questions

• How long and how early does it take for me to be able to join @salesforce family, even understanding that I have a few projects which needs to launch and settle down?   1 Answer

Business Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

Very well managed and quick. Had three rounds, first two were 1:1 with a focus on Salesforce skills and experience. Third was a panel interview where you present a case of your choosing and then talk through the interviewers questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an eg of a time where you dealt with changing scope, how you managed change, managed expectations, measured KPIs   1 Answer

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Hiring process is fast compare to other companies, you will not have to wait long to know if you get to the second round or an offer. You will get a phone screen from the recruiter, then with the hiring manager, then maybe the manager of the hiring manager. If all goes well, you will be brought in for in -person interview. The number of interviewer varies depending on the role.

Interview Questions

• Typical situational and behavioral questions, and questions about security control framework.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2020.

Interview

5 steps : recruter, hiring manager and other meetings with hiring managers and VP/senior managers. Very thorough and very citing process. Amazing culture and super friendly.
    Start with a few phone interview and then a presentation (panel interview)

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Multiple remote as well as onsite interviews with a variety of individuals across sales, solution consulting and executive team. Needed to travel to San Francisco for onsite interviews with multiple people.

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2019.

Interview

It consisted of consecutive rounds, which had leetcode medium-easy level questions, oops,DBMS, OS and system design. They ghosted me on campus, without providing a proper reason for rejecting me, after they had promised to continue further rounds the next day.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

HR screening, manager screening, manager 2nd round, panel interview. The woman who prepped me for my interview was fantastic. In the end, they said they were looking for someone more technical.